Business partnership

My wife is malaysian having a trading company registered un her name and she is sole propreitrix...me an indian living in malaysia in kedah on Long term social visit pass...can i become as a business partner in my wife 's company investing my share from India thru bank transfer of funds...

No, not until you get your PR.

You would need to set up a joint company under the sdn bhd system which requires paid up capital (into a bank account) of RM350,000. It is referred to as a "Joint Venture".

http://malaysiabizadvisory.com/incorpor … y-sdn-bhd/

It works the same way as owning property with a local here in Malaysia. As long as the purchase is done in the Malaysian citizen's name only then there is no minimum purchase price.

As soon as there is a foreigner involved, the purchase is governed by the rules for purchases by non-Malaysians, even if it is a purchase in joint names.

My wife is Malaysian having a company registered on her name as sole proprietor..me an Indian. Living in Malaysia on a long term social visit pass...After getting permission from immigration dept, can I join in her company as consultant?? Also can I work in any company? My age is 65

Why dont you try for getting Permanent Resident in Malaysia.
Once you get it then easy for joint venture.