New guy here ^^

Hello everyone,

My name is Max, I'm in Berlin since November but it feels like I just arrived yesterday. I move over there for work, I didn't meet anybody so far.

I was woundering if some of you guys have some tips de meet people here. Sun is back and I'm feeling really bad about staying at home insteed of going outside and walk around.

I'm thinking about going next week (8th of April) to this thing in the sony center (cinestar). It's some kind of night for desperate expatriate people :D so it's totally for me at this point :D lol

ok let's be serious again, anybody tried this party in March? Is it good?

If anybody is looking for people for a beer over the weekend I'm totally up for that.

Cinena as well, tonight I'm going to check out sucker punch at sonycenter.

Have a great day guys and see you soon maybe

Haha, I actually never heard about this gathering in the Sonycenter. But since I'm also desperate.. maybe we can go together? ;-) (Also quite fresh: since the beginning of march in Berlin)

great idea! we are sure to find somebody to talk with :D

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]

Nice moderation :D actually I'm not doing any advertisement I was giving the address to the nice person who wanted to follow me tomorrow... for a forum made to help people to find other people it's not a big help :D

Anyway if anybody else is interested to try this event, drop a message here to see what we can arrange ^^

Hey Max,

how was the event at Sony Center? did you find many new friends? I would like also to find some people to go around, drink a beer and go to the cinema!! The weather is extremely great!!
If you want we can stay in touch,
c-u
Evy

Welcome on Expat.com Evy :)

Hey evy the weather is awesome that's true ! The event was cool we met some guys there. How long have you been in Berlin ? Im always up for a beer :)