I'm new... here

Hellooo there...

I am new member here, brand-new... just for today :P Let me introduce shortly about myself (thanks...)

I am vietnamese chinese girl living in Saigon, working in Binh Chanh distric, just call me Annie. I'm here just wanna sharing experiences, language and culture exchange, all above... looking for sincere friends for hangout and killing time, outdoor activities... whatever... I'm easy-going and funny and decent... see ya...

Welcome on Expat.com annie_t :)

Enjoy your stay on Expat-Blog community :D

annie_t wrote:

Hellooo there...

I am new member here, brand-new... just for today :P Let me introduce shortly about myself (thanks...)

I am vietnamese chinese girl living in Saigon, working in Binh Chanh distric, just call me Annie. I'm here just wanna sharing experiences, language and culture exchange, all above... looking for sincere friends for hangout and killing time, outdoor activities... whatever... I'm easy-going and funny and decent... see ya...

Hi Annie, nice to meet you.

You can call me Lee. I travel to Viet Nam at least 2x a year for leisure & catching up with friends for small business & whatnot. I'll be dropping by 2 weeks later. Hope to see you soon.

Cheers
Lee

hi anne, welcome to vietnam....like yours im new here too..just enjoy ur stay and maybe we can hangout for sometimes...tc

Thanks guys...

Hope to see you guys soon...