Salary income rates

Hello
I french flight engineer. I'm considering of working and living in Abu dhabi soon.I've been working there many times each times for short periods.I'll be interresteed to have an idea of mensual income value for crew company people or teaching people working there to evaluate the salary I've got to ask my company.in fact I'm very interrested by the multiplication number of national income while in Abu dhabi
thanks for helping
Kris
I can speak french,english,russian

if you are a flight engineer:
your salary should be monthly including accommodation+transport+extra not less than 40'000 DHS which equal to 10'970 US and by the way, i said not less as it could go more or less with negotiation.

Hi and welcome on board Kris :)

Your message is now on the Abu Dhabi forum for better visibility. I hope other members will give you advices soon.

Regards
Armand

comet wrote:

if you are a flight engineer:
your salary should be monthly including accommodation+transport+extra not less than 40'000 DHS which equal to 10'970 US and by the way, i said not less as it could go more or less with negotiation.

thanks for this answer,I'm flight engineer instructor and I'd come for the formation of host nation crews ground courses,flight simulator and in flight.so your informations are very important for me because I'll have an apointment with ressource management soon.
keep in touch