Weekly meetings in Jordan 😃

This forum is to organize weekly meeting to spend time together and have fun
If you're interested just leave your name and city you're living in
See you Expats :D

Hi

Im interested in meeting up. I am in Amman. Thanks. Hope to see you soon.

Hi
Interested. Its Nadeem and looking to attend first meeting.

Hi, I am Zeid, I live in Amman, Weibdeh area and I am also interested.

Have a wonderful day.

It's a great initiative but maybe you should be more clear about your intentions.
What kind of meeting you're thinking of?
Do you already have a specific place or time in mind?

To attract more members you can create your own event at the top of the page.

Hi

Thanks for you replies. Im new to Amman so I hope somebody else will make a suggestion of a group meeting one evening in Amman. Maybe for drinks or listen to music or chat... Thanks

Welcome to Jordan!

Moderated by Priscilla 5 years ago
Reason : no free ads here please
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Yes, you're right thank you
Does anyone have a suggestion for a place to meet?
Maybe Amman? Alluweibdeh ?
I'll be glad to hear your suggestions

Mohammad Na wrote:

I intend to organize a trip to Wadi Rum .. Includes Jeep Tour + DJ party + bed + dinner (Zerob) + breakfast ...
For those interested, please contact: [email protected]

Best regards,
Mohammad Nawafleh

As advertising isn't allowed on the open forum you can register your business in the more appropriate section in the business directory above the page.  It will attract more people who have interest.

If you guys agree on Weibde I recommend a cozy place there called Fann w shai, It has a nice terrace, and it is usually not crowded during weekdays.

Have a wonderful day!

Zeid

Hamza Alabdalat, I live in Amman

I was interested of weekly meeting,but the replies mostly from guys and kind of scary,and could you please tell me the intention of this weekly meeting and "have fun" as you described ?

Hello Kate,

Welcome to Jordan!

I would recommend to visit Jordan expats and Amman expats Facebook pages to get more information about weekly gatherings and meetings. Hope you will find what you are looking for there.

Thanks

To get a bit off topic: what Kate meant was that when someone suggest to gather without any details that mostly men react and females don't. And nothing will happen. She (Kate) is very capable to organise and to mingle with people of all sorts of backgrounds.

I saw that you are a member since 2011 and yet I don't know you since you posted only four times. How come?
Any way, welcome on board to this site  :cheers:

Thank You,Primadona :)

and suddenly a guy adding me and messaged me with "Do you like Hookah" :P:P:P

Kate29 wrote:

Thank You,Primadona :)

and suddenly a guy adding me and messaged me with "Do you like Hookah" :P:P:P

:rolleyes:

I am sorry If I annoy you by my message, I just want to arrange meetings in public area
, I didn't think the message will upset you, I hope you will accept my apologize in front of all people.