Need advice on this

A blessed day to all,

I just wanted to ask my rights regarding to my company, im a sub contract. My restaurant was closed and i choose to repatriate on my home country, my question is my contract to my agency was not done yet, but the company i am currently working terminated my conyract due to restaurant close. Are they the one who will shoulder my penalties? Because i need to pay to my agency because i choose not to deploy again. I dont know what to do on this matter please help me and give advise on this. Thank you so much and Godbless you all

Expalin your case clearly as what you have mentioned is a bit confusing.

Is restaurant was not your Direct Employer ?  Have you worked on a  third party contract in that restaurant which terminated you ?

Yes sir, that's exactly my point. I am working for the other employer. Subcontractual. Then the restaurant was close. My agency offering me to give me new employer but i refuse and i decided to just repatriate.

Yes sir, that's exactly my point. I am working for the other employer. Subcontractual. Then the restaurant was close. My agency offering me to give me new employer but i refuse and i decided to just repatriate. I still have 15 mos on my contract, ive been working on the said restaurant for 2 years and 9 mos, but i signed for the new contract after i finished my 2 years contract. But the restaurant terminate my contract, i just want to know if they will pay for the dues to my agency because i choose to just repatriate and my agency is demanding for penalty.