Accommodation in Jubail near Industrial Area

I will be working in Jubail Industrial area. What is the closest good community/area to rent an apartment? It has to be reasonable and clean neighbourhood.

Hi @rkm9 - I would recommend Jubail Industrial City (aka Royal Commission aka Fanateer) but rental  is higher compared to Jubail Balad (aka town aka downtown). It's best to have a look at a few options in both areas before deciding. However, I am seeing a trend where the rental difference is growing smaller - comparing similar size units between the two areas.

Rental cost wise, a typical 2 bedroom apartment in Balad is around 20-30K SAR per year. In Industrial City where the houses are typically larger, 3 bedroom apartment or villa typically cost 40-50K SAR per year. A single room or studio unit in the Compounds could easily start at 100K SAR per year. Some of the units in Industrial City are sub-lets, which means they are part of a main/bigger villa but made with separate entrance to be rented out - these units could come with 2 bedrooms starting at around 30K SAR per year. You may use these figures as guidelines but personally I would consider other factors as well: whether the units are furnished, how hospitable is the owner, if garage is available, can the rental be 6-monthly payment etc.

What kind of apartment you are looking
Bachelors or Family?
if you like to stay in Jubail City then
backside of center point or City max is good & clean
with expressway / industrial road very near
& all amenities nearby

Thanks buddy. Is best way to find an apartment or a floor in a villa through Aqaria/rental office ? I could not find much info online for fanateer area

Hi rkm9, I'll send the contact detail of a real estate agent I know via private message. Good luck!