Planning of moving to Qatar frm Nigeria

Hi, am Mathew a Nigerian,i ved been caring out a research on countries i can visit and work too without having any regret. For now i ve finally settled on Qatar and am ready to face any stress i might face as regard to moving there. But write now i ve no clue on how to go about it to get my work visa. Back here in Nigeria am into building construction and also a good barber with different skills as well , am ready to do any meaner job on arrival to start with. I also ve a degree on maritime transport. Pls am egger to get ur response on this. Thks alot expats, i appriciate

hi boss, Qatar, is a great place, with excellent security, you can come and work,
For working, the only solution as i know is find a job on internet, that they will send you offer letter + work visa, then it will be start your qatarian dream.. goood luck, i have a lot of nigerian friends here by the way :)

@sweetbouras, thks alot, i appriciate. But pls can u help in linking me to an employer over there or help link me to a job site. Thks, i we be so grateful. But

yes sure, look qatar living jobs, naukri, gulf talent, better you look for google play apps, you will find a lot of qatar jobs apps... goood luck

Thks alot, i appriciate