Permits, Medicinal grow project , PERMITS

I own property West end of island, have been receiving zero response from island government resources.
any recommendations ?
Thinking I may need to approach , permit process from mainland side to receive response.

Maybe contacting other growers or dispensaries? Funny I see this post, I saw a billboard the other day that said to apply for the card with the application online. Sure enough. Applications are all online, including dispensary, growers, and patients.

http://www.salud.gov.pr/Dept-de-Salud/P … cinal.aspx

Above is the link, on the form it will tell you what address to take completed form to and any fees due.

Hope this helps. 👍

Much thanks , returning to PR in a month or 2 , Had my spine rebuilt over 5 years, in Texas . now I have been here so long I even received a Grant to grow Tomatoes. :)
  Thanks.

I am not clear as to your needs, but if what you need is the card for the medicinal Mariguana all I know is that you need to get with a local doctor.

Don't know much else other than that and the link that Justpeachyy submitted seem to cover the rest..'
Good luck..
Rey

Thank you , I'm not a consumer , But I do see the need to provide Medicinal for those in need .

dugtx1 wrote:

Thank you , I'm not a consumer , But I do see the need to provide Medicinal for those in need .

Confused: what exactly you are looking for?
If you are a doctor you are required to have a special training and certification in order to prescribe it.
If you want to grow it for commercial use, you need a lot of permits and security, the flower is not allowed to be sold. Smoking any part of the plant is forbidden, only other options like consumables, oils and others are allowed.

Vaping marijuana is also legal in Puerto Rico.

There are about 17 dispensaries of medical marijuana in PR and over 170 applications waiting to be approved.

With 4,000 Puerto Ricans already registered to receive medical marijuana and another 7,000 waiting for their I.D. cards to arrive, the market is definitely there. But I think the big money (for all concerned and a big tax generator for PR) is to export it to processing facilities in the States as well as processing in PR and exporting to dispensaries in the States..