Work visa & DP10

my boss had applied for employment visa that got rejected & now he again applied for DP10  visa
he not gave the any details of any Visa till now he just say it is under process only got approved that much he told ... If got approved y not give ref number so that i can check the status

OK you are trying to work in IT.

Once the appeal has been successful, only then can a Visa with Reference be arranged by the immigration department in KL. It would communicate with the Malaysian High Commission responsible for issuing the calling visa. You would contact the MHC to make the arrangements.

I don't think there is a MHC in Bangalore, but there is one in Chennai, New Dehli and Mumbai (https://malaysia.visahq.in/embassy/india/ )

Sometimes another country will provide services on behalf of Malaysian immigration if there is no MHC at a location and a long distance to the nearest MHC. You could ask your "boss" which MHC or other embassy will be issuing the Visa with Reference.

This is the Example of Ref Number by Immigration
when it is submitted & when it get cleared its current status which is going on
ALL details come to know

Type your reference number and click �Search�.
No.      Reference Number    Date of Submission    Date of Clearance    status
                    MYSA05791917    01/8/2017    0/0/0   
                    MYSA05810317    01/8/2017    0/0/0   

MYSA05741017    28/7/2017    01/8/2017    Approved

MYSA05726517    28/7/2017    0/0/0

When we submit the application atlest any acknowledgment are any ref number has to be given right but i dont have any thing to check

The example you have given has nothing to do with getting a work permit in Malaysia, it is for a visa to India. 

The employer has access to the online work permit system https://esd.imi.gov.my/portal/ but not the applicant. The employer has to arrange for the Visa with Reference release:

From the FAQ

How will the Visa with Reference be issued?
There are two ways for the Visa with Reference to be issued:
•    You can get it issued by presenting the approval letter at the MYXpats Centre counter.
•    The Visa with Reference will also be made available through the system soon.

u send me pvt mesg i let u know

How about you accept there is no way for a "prospective employee" to check.

i want to show u some thing
plz

Sorry. I have told you my opinion.

y am saying is i want to give my passport no. n some other number to check so tht u also come to know

I am not involved in immigration. I can't help you. There is nowhere to check except the MSC website I suggested before which you tried and said it did not give any result. Your "boss" is the only person who can assist you. Employers for DP10 do not charge people RM11k. https://esd.imi.gov.my/portal/faq/myxpa … n-charges/

am not able to send messg to u but i have recived ur mesg

Go to bottom of the page and report you cannot use your PM at the "Contact Us" https://www.expat.com/en/contact.html

Hy....when its visa professionelle then ur boss must have a letter of registration....and dp10 you can check first when the Sticker comes out. ..only to info

Hi Gravitas,

Thanks for taking time to read this!

I'm Prianca from India currently staying in Kuala Lumpur. Actually my husband got a job here in Kuala Lumpur in 2017 and hence I came on Dependent visa here . After that I found a job for myself and got a 3rd category work visa for the same.

Now my visa expires in Jan 2019. I am planning to leave that job due to some unfavourable conditions in the work place and find a job somewhere else (also willing to take a short break)

Now my question is from the entire year for 6 months I have paid 28% tax. they said I will get return after filling the tax.

So if in case I leave my job how soon do I need to change my work visa to dependent?

Is it easier or I need to exit the country ?

Will it cause any problem in getting back my 28% tax money ?

14th jan is the date I joined the company but my visa processing was done on some 30th December I think. So which date do they consider?

Apart from that the .org said that I'll get my visa processing fee back at the end of the year. Hopefully that I'll get .

Pls tell me the exact process how it will be. I would really really be thankful to you.

Best,
Priancaa 😊