RES developments

What are the RES developments available in Mauritius. Which are completed? Which have started construction and which are still in planning phase? Thanks in advance for help.

hi keno,
that information is pretty difficult to know, if you find someone working in the BOI, they might be able to help you sort out..

hear you soon,
islander.

Hi Keno,

Indeed i think getting in touch with someone from the BOI might help ;) Otherwise i hope other members having the information will help you soon.

Have a great day
Armand

Dear Keno, kindly contact me if you need help for RES project.thanks

sadhvee wrote:

Dear Keno, kindly contact me if you need help for RES project.thanks

Hi sadhvee,

Are you trying to sell your services ?

Dear Keno,

I have a friend of mine dealing with RES projects and BOI.
If you need any help let me know.

Thanks.

hello keno the following are RES development they are either  in progress or still waiting for clients.Green coast,les terrasses de martelo,port chambly,residence de piment ,soleil ocean ,west island resort.
West island resort westislandresort.com
Res Pointe aux Piments 10mins from G.baie
That's all like information i have concerning Res.hope that will help you.
Cheers Mike

If you read French and go through the posts on the following site, you may get your answer or at least an idea:

http://lexpressproperty.blogspot.com/

sorry, what is RES developments?

conface wrote:

sorry, what is RES developments?

http://www.lexpressproperty.com/en/inve … itius.html
RES is the second regime under which a foreign national can invest. The statutory frame of RES is inspired by that of the IRS. He aims however at more reduced surfaces of development, 1 acre at least and not exceeding 10 hectares.
The conditions applicable to the buyers
A place of residence under the said regime RES is subject to no minimal price but does not confer the right to live in Maurice. The persons purchasing a place of residence RES can, if they wish it, make a demand of licence of place of residence in conformance with the other capacities foreseen for that purpose, that is as investor, as professional employed Or established in his own account or still as pensioner wishing to live in Mauritius.

Ic, thanks for the info! :)