Hepatitis b and visa rule in uae

marichelle wrote:
The Egyptian wrote:
marichelle wrote:

i'm senior sales assistant and we are selling nuts :(

This is the problem. You belong to one of the six categories (Food Handlers).

I think you can come back for a different job.

thanks for the reply.. i hope you can get an accurate information that i can still come back for a different job..

again thank you my friend :)

You can call the DHA (800-DHA) and check to get the sure answer

can anybody tell me please my friend has syphilis test positive , he has been selected in oil and gas in abudhabi from pakistan . will he deported or not ???

He will be automatically deported if he is positive for syphilis...

moon786 wrote:

can anybody tell me please my friend has syphilis test positive , he has been selected in oil and gas in abudhabi from pakistan . will he deported or not ???

cheter wrote:

Hello..

I just wanted to ask if CAD DESIGNER belong to 6 categories... I really needed your feedback... PLease po...
No

the egyptian - can you tell my what do they mean about blood test? do they test hepa test on that kind of test or only blood type and HIV test?

Please do reply... I need you answer ASPAP.

Thank you...

hi ....but i read this test belong to 6 categories ...and positive test will not be deported , it will be treated . can you send any link about this information ??

Thanks for the information you said to me... I passed the medical exam... I am a Architectural Draftsman... Thank you LORD...

Hi All,

So, here is my story which I wanted to share with you all. I am a Hepatitis B positive person and I was like all you guys who was worried about this for getting my employment visa.

I am happy to share with you all that, I got my employment visa stamped on my passport smile

Story:

I am from a computer background, recently I have been offered by a dubai based company for a very good offer. I have already got a very good job in india where I was paid good for indian standard. I know very well I was Hep B +ve person and took up the interview for the dubai company and got selected.

At this time, a big question araised before me wheather to take this offer or not. It is because, what If i take the offer and after the medicals they deport me. If that is the case, I would lose my precious job which I already have.

I did my research in internet and found out that they check hep B only for person whose work category falls under 6 categories, however there was contracdicting report that people where checked for HepB inspite that they did not fall under that six category.

I was very much in doubt, but I called Dubai Health Authority, and said that I am a computer engineer and got a job in dubai and also i am a hep B positive person will I be allowed to get visa? They replied back saying yes you can, we will not any problem in that until the immigration does not have any problem.

With all this doubt surrounding, I took a bold decision to come into dubai quiting my job. Coz, I am sure that they wont consider HbsAg until you fall under that six category. My company applied for the visa I have under gone medicals and the result came out saying "Free from Infectious Dieases" I was elated and got my visa stamped on my passport.

So it is sure that Hep B is not been tested if your job category does not fall under 6 catergories. But I was wondering how come some ppl got tested for it and rest is history.

Must do for all the candidates who apply for visa :

When your company PRO applies for medical test make sure and get it confirm from them on what job profession they are applying the visa for. Make sure, the job profession in the visa application is mentioned as to the job related to you and not from any other categories.

All the process are computeriesed and pre decided, hence if the visa application it is mentioned as food handler and if your actual work is software engineer you will be tested for Hep B. Hence make sure your PRO applies in right category for you.

All the best for everyone and don't worry you will get through until your job is not in the 6 category.

Thanks.

sir thanks , i read it ...can u tell me my friend has been selected as a safety officer & got visa in abu dhabi ....he has syphilis positive vdrl + ...i think he is not falling in six categories....can u tell me will he be deported ?? or not ?? will they  check syphilis test ?? if u can help me and have any link or fone number where i find detail ...i will be thankful and grateful to you ..thanks a lot

im possitive in hepatitis b,,,beside that all is clear....howand wat process u did to remove ur ban wer r u going to request to remove tha ban,,,pls help me...i want to come back in dubai.

suddenly i fall in six category which hep b test is needed..my employer put me waitress title even im receptionist...but i cant do anything with that i got deported already and they put me lifetime ban,,,is there any case or testimonies same as me ,,,and can apply for tourist visa to enter dubai? i had my eye scan..so im afraid f they ddint let me enter in dubai.

Hello All!

I'm an environmental Engineer in Abu Dhabi. Today My PRO mentioned that my medical is clear in spite of having Hep B since 2008.
So the rule does exist. You just have to make sure that you don't fall in 6 categories.

I'M HAPPY FOR A DAY!!!

Hello jacky1!

My husband is also selected as Document controller for dubai but he is still in india.  He is just waiting for Offer letter and visa.  The agencies in india are telling that there is no such new rule for Hepa B test for dubai because my husband is positive in Hepa B. I just want to asked if agencies in india are not aware of this rule?  Or can we just tell to the Med lab to clear the test anyways you say that dubai is not longer testing hepa b except for 6 categories.

Thank you.

it was mechanical engineer visa

Hi all. I came into UAE with a student visa for a year and at the later part of my program, I got a job with a food company, my employer told me to cancel my student visa so that he can apply for an employment visa which I did. I then went 1for medicals, the result was Hepatitis B, the company said they have to cancel me which I accepted but begged them to at list allow me write my exam in November 2013 they refused so I told them to allow me submit all my assignment on 28th to 2nd then they should book for my flight ticket for 3rd January because my visa expired on 28th novermber last year, this company went behind me on that same 3rd I begged for to file an absconding case against me and now they said they do not have issues with me that I should go and sort myself out at the immigration. They are still with my 10 days salary which they said I will get it at the immigration. The question now I want to ask is who will be responsible for my flight ticket back to my country? Because I have been asking  the company for my flight ticket and no response and it has cost me overstay. Pls I need somebody to inform me about my flight ticket back to my country since it is deportation.

I have been selected in UAE as a wild life veterinarian in Al-barari forest management. But I am healthy hepatitis B carrier. What is their policy related this..?? My all other test are clear. Will they allow me to work or deport me back.

wat about the new law drafted last month.. I m also scared i m having medicals in this month.. pls pray for me.

hi there....scared....i was recently diagnosed with hepa b positive and iam scared to go back to that doctor as i am scared they might deport me...i am working as secretary and my visa is telephone operator for a bitumen company. It does not fall from the 6 categories anyway. Will they deport me and give me a ban...pls  advise...

hi honsty was it active when you went for blood test

yes...its reactive

well for that you have to take medicine and without been un active you cant go to any GCC to work can you call  again i will tell u the details on phone

@ Omer122 > The forum is used as a mean of exchanging information between members, so i think that it will be better if you can give these information here on the forum itself. To note that this topic may also serve as reference to other members as well. ;)

Thank you,

Priscilla  :cheers:

you are right Priscilla.he shld be discussing it in the forum and beside i work in Abudhabi since 1999. Before Aug. 2010 there is a Hepa b test in all categories and so far i dont have it before. I planned for pre employment in Bahrain so i have to take a medical from here in Abudhabi and send it to Bahrain. It is the first time that i was diagnose with hepa b. through research i came to know that bahrain is the only GCC country that includes hepa b and c test for employment. I went to a second test in another clinic and the result is the same reactive hepa b. Our company was already sold by the owner and we have until July only to work. I am now planning to go home. Our PRO knows i am hepa b positive and did not tell me to go home because my job does not fall to the 6 categories as i am our companys secretary.

So u mean those tested with hepatitis B who where deported can go back to UAE even if they are still positive?

as long as you do not fall under 6 category  you are Ok here in UAE.

Hi
Good day,
I am from the Philippines, I am planning to work in UAE in the Oil and Gas, Construction Industry, If accepted in a job is there any chances that I can get a visa I am a Hepa B reactive, Inactive carrier.

Hi everyone i'm from Cameroon, i just got a job a sales associate in a clothing and fashion company. i am a little bit nervous cuz  i'm hpsAg positive, i don't know if i'm under the 6 category of worker, or if i will be checked for hepatitis b. please help me with updates

Hi to all people living a life with hepatitis b. This is the story of my husband.
Last september 15, 2014 he got a working visa from sharjah as a civil engineer. The company asked an agency to facilitate the processing of the visa here in the phils. The two of us knew that he has a hep b since 2003. But starting 2009 i am already following this forum. That is why i got an idea that hep b carrier can already work in UAE. so i made an effort to call my friend who is in dubai to ask the ministry of health if it is ok for person with hep b to work there in uae. She called the ministry and the person said its ok no problem let him come. So my husband made a decision and process his papers with the agency. Normal visa processing procedure here in the phils, the person must undergo a medical exam for POEA cert. So my husband submit himself for medical at a clinic in ermita manila. After 1 week the agency called my husband and said the clinic gave him unfit to work because he is positive of hepa b. So we went to the agency and talked to them personally and told them that we knew its ok for a person with hep b to work in uae. So the agency said my husband must get a waiver from the company that they will accept the medical result. So after that waiver the clinic gave him a fit to work cert. So last nov 15 2014 he arrived in dubai uae. Then last monday december 8 he undergo medical test in ghubaiba preventive medicine in sharjah. Then just this day dec 11 he got the FIT TO WORK CERTIFICATE. So he is really a living proof that hep b is not included in the medical test if you do not belong to the 6 categories. Cheers to all persons who suffer from hep b. There is a bright hope for you all. Thanks be to God..

Just today my husband has his emirates ID already and his visa already stamped on his passport. We thank you for this forum. To God be the glory.

i came there UAE at 2010 and got a job but deported back due to HBV positive with BAN

Now i got to know about HBV is not testing for new visa other than 6 categories of worker from DHA

dha.gov.ae/EN/ServiceCatalogue/eServices/MedicalFitness/Pages/Packages.aspx

I am an Engineer by Proffesion , now iam getting offers in UAE, is it possible to enter UAE using Visit visa with HBV positive BAN for searching Jobs

Please help me....., how i can proceed

is my BAN due to HBV is removed automatically  or any procedure to remove the BAN?

I believe yes, if you get the entry permit by the new employer it means the ban is lifted.

is it possible to enter UAE using Visit visa with HBV positive BAN
for searching Jobs

if the ban is lifted, you will get the tourist visa

i need the procedure how to lift my ban due to HBV positive

there is no procedure, I believe it's automatically lifted

Mashallah....Thankyou very much for your valuable reply

Any other who fall on my categories please add your command or opinion

Thank you for this wonderful foolproof information. :)

Is pharmacy assistant fall from 6category?please I need ur advice guys. I'll be soon doing my medical exam,and so afraid of it,  afraid to be deported ;(

yes, i believe

Rainbow_gurl wrote:

Is pharmacy assistant fall from 6category?please I need ur advice guys. I'll be soon doing my medical exam,and so afraid of it,  afraid to be deported ;(

yes