CPR and 5 year visa question

Hello,

I wonder if anyone can help with a tricky couple of questions? I've looked through previous posts and not found the answer.

I have a Saudi Iqama, and my wife has a business visa for Saudi.  If I sponsor her, she becomes a dependent and can't work.  I have 3 daughters I would like to bring out and send to school in Bahrain.

However, the Saudi government office couldn't even comprehend the idea that kids might come out without their mother as a dependent also.  The advice was she'd have to cancel her business visa and become a non working dependent, which she won't want, then the kids can have Iqamas and live in Bahrain.

Without the Iqamas, can my wife and daughters get residency in Bahrain (or a CPR suitable for school admission) if we al, got 5 year visas? We are all on UK passports.  Will a paper CPR satisfy the school?

I can rent a property etc with my Iqama and open an NBB bank account - but it is the school bit I'm concerned about.

Thanks in advance.

your wife and daughters need sponsors in Bahrain. You won't be the sponsor because you have no way of sponsoring them in Bahrain if your own sponsor is Saudi. Iqamas would allow them to stay because they'd be GCC residents.

No kids for me so can't address the school issue but I seem to remember some schools will and some won't. Emails/phone numbers online so why not call schools you are interested in and ask. they'll know best.

Thanks for the reply.  I feared this was the case re family in Bahrain.