Saudi data flow final report

I have a concern I finished my dataflow since last year. I have been emailing dataflow group. But their reply is always I need to go to the Saudi Council documentation department personally. Im not sure why I need to go personally when they can send it through email. Any comments or anyone had the same problem? Thanks in advance

my be they found something fake in there verification ........if you really did this once you approach the saudi council they will give you exit with ban... this is happened with on of my friend .....and yes what you send is right they will send data flow by male upon the request....

I have problem registering with the scfhs.  After data flow sent my completed report I went to do the registration with scfhs but they rejected my experience letter with the reason that it did not state my last date of employment with my former employer. I am a registered nurse diploma with a bachelor's degree in public health. Scfhs did not register my bachelors degree in public health with reason that the two are not related.
They rather demanded separate experience letter for my degree as well as my diploma in registered general nursing.
Did anyone experience such difficulties.

Why don't you contact your former employer ?
Scfhs did not register my bachelors degree in public health with reason that the two are not related  I don't get your point, it means you're exp and you're studying, both are not the same.

With our system back home there is no difficulty transitioning from one level to the other.  So my experience was written for both.  But scfhs wants them seperately

everything is true but the problem our hospital closed because of the typhoon. But they did not ask for any other documents

I also applied for Dataflow verification and last March it was completed but They didn't send me a copy of my final report. What does a completed status means and why are they not sending the final report copy? If there's some discrepancies in the documents submitted then it should be stated as "Negative" right? Thank you for those who will be able to reply

Hi may i know ho you were able to contact or email the dataflow group? Thank you.

Hello! I have the same concern..were you able to get a copy of your report?

Did you working in private hospital or by government (moh)..? i have same problem happens. my data flow report they did not send me yet.  but i finish my scfhs registration and they give me 3 year valid card license for working here. until now i didn't receive my outflow report and i dont know its result what positive or negative

U can get a verified report from the dataflow group within 48 hours of writing for hem if your verification process has been completed. U will require the verified report to renew your registration card in 3 years.

How are you able to finish scfhs registration without data flow.  I tot data flow is done prior registration. I completed my dataflow verification but since has not been able to Register with scfhs so I sit the licence exams.
I am really getting frustrated here. Could it be Bcos I am doing by myself without a sponsor. I don't mind even anyone can help me with a sponsor to complete the registration.

I have also the same experience , they said you have to go to SCFHS :/

before DATAFLOW team they are giving report to us, but now they stopped due some restrictions, we have to go to SCFHS, i rcvd email from them ur dataflow is completed successfully, and report will go to SCFHS, then we rcvd my saudi nursing licence and registration. but still not seen report
when i check with my friend they all same condition no report received email like your dataflow completed successfully, if anything show as incomplete then there will be some issues.

Hi to all,  im new in this forum and i read all your concerns with regards to data flow. My suggestion is; go and visit Saudi Council office as soon as possible and discuss with them your concerns. I have lots of nursing staffs who have the same concerns. Alhamdulillah all are settled as in 100%. Go and dont waste your time.

There's another thing about the verification of my coe before it says work in progress now it says discontinued? 😢 whats happening? I thought it will just indicate complete or incomplete

This may mean they are having problem with the verification of your documents. Email them and ask the necessary questions.  Wishing you all the best.

Hello Everyone,

Many useful FAQs are answered on the company's website.
And you can also ask your questions directly through their support link.

Regards,

can i register with SCHS without done Data flow, i am a Nurse, please advise

Yes

i have the same problem. please let me know waht happened because i am already on my country

thank you for the reply, i have asked for the report for Dataflow. they said after 24 hrs that it will collect from SCHS, due to security reasons they cant share. Please advice how i contact. where is the location

Hello everyone
Please I had my classification done yesterday.  I did like to know wat happens after classification because the scfhs staff told me to go and wait.
I just didn't understand it. Pls can anyone tell me what to do next. Thank You.

Hi! My concern is my former employer did my data flow and they just based my email address from my resume which waa no longer accessible no matter how much I retrieve it.. They gave me my barcode and reference number so I checked my status on their website and I can only see all education license employment completed. Does that mean they were all verified since I cant check it via email and will it cause comflicts if I will do another data flow on my own and have the email right this time?

Hi I am curious about what happened to your data flow.. I am also having the same issue..

Respected sir;
             I didnot get my final dataflow report. My barcode: S003-VR-16-053475.  Unfortunetly they send to SCHS documentation department. Can you send my report to me.
            Thanking you;
                             Sincerly;
                                  Rakhi sobha retnaraj

Hi everyone
I've passed the saudi licensing last 2010.And now I am working in Qatar. How can I retrieve the barcode of my dataflow because the commission here in Qatar needs it.

Hi miss. If thats the case then you don't have any problems when on your report it was all stated as completed?? Because receiving the report is also my concern and they are telling me to visit their office

i have the same problem. i have completed status but i can not get a final report. what can i do?

That's also my problem. Sad to say that i already cancelled my application from an agency coz i can't provide a copy of my report😭

Am having the same problem, my status says completed since August yet couldn't get my report. When I called them they said it is on progress but It will take some time coz of the holiday in India  (don't know which one ).

does your agency require for your data flow? supposed to be what hospital did you apply for? do you have a saudi council id? when my sister went to saudi council they told her i do not have any record of data flow and i said how come i have a data in their website. can you tell me your email address? i have other inquiries and i hope you can help

Hi..please give me an advice bcoz i had also a problem with data flow ragarding of my coe they told me that it was fake..what will i need to do? My employer did not want me to go back home.

It is bcz u r not payng fees

Hi.. Can i ask you if u already fix ur problem about your data flow? I have also the same problem like yours. Please let me know how.. Thnx god bless..

Hi guys.. Is there anyone here can help me about my data flow verification. When i email the data flow group they said that its completed but already forwarded to saudi council.. What will i do to fix my problem. Plz help...

dataflow asking me to submit coe not issued in KSA but the problem is i dont have local employment. i only had my ex-saudi coe. any suggestion on what to do? is anyone there has the same problem?

The result of my dataflow says UNABLE TO VERIFY. I have heard the news about Nurses getting jailed here in the Kingdom due to COE problems, it really got me so scared. But I already have my Saudi Council license which was issued on October 27, however, dataflow issued my dataflow report to Saudi Council on December 7. Would this result be a ground for me to go to jail or will it stop me from going back home?

You need yourbarcode orreference number and your passport number so they could email you theresult as pdf. It just takes 10minutes..

Thank you for the information... :)