Newbie--looking for friends in Basel

Hi

Welcome to Expat.com Sapna :)

Check out (moderated: no free ads please) it is an organization for expats and Swiss alike.  Centrepoint offers newcomer coffees, lunches, an Expat Experience Workshop, and much more.  If you are interested in the next workshop it runs Monday mornings

If you are into food (moderated: no free ads please).  It is a blog for foodies in the Basel area - complete with events to cook together and learn more about good food/eating in the area. 

Good luck to you and welcome!

Hello Sapna,

This is Nazia...Last month i came to Basel and found it a beautiful city...but i feel so alone at home...thrz no friends...if u want we can meet up sometime...Its nice to hear that u r a mom...whatz ur kid's name.Tell me about ur baby would love to know dat.BDW are you Originally from India

Mail me at [email protected]

Naaz

hi sapna

i am visiting with my family for a week to basel, my wife and daughter would be accompanying me this visit. my wife would be very glad to meet people with children during our trip as i would be busy with the basel shaow. We live in dubai and are originally from bombay india. [email protected]

regards

tony