Airport experience in Casablanca

Hello!

I am going to be moving to Casablanca in a few months. I was looking up info about Mohammed V International airport. Some of the reviews were negative...actually few were negative and at least 2 years old. Has the airport changed? Any issues with getting your baggage from the US to Morocco?

I went in and out of CMN in February. No problems. Train down town. Other trains onward, Two terminals in CASA for trains. .

The only issue is in the high season the airport is crowded and the service is slow. U can not even find a trolley for ur luggage and the custom clerks look pissed off most of the time. They might even ask to check ur luggage before u leave the terminal!!!

You can get down at the airport of Salé / Rabat.

Expect long lines and waits in immigration, tho it does seem  to have gotten faster in the last year.  It's ilegal to take any more than 1000 dirhams (morccan money) out of the country.  You cannot change it or use it outside anyway.  We have never in  four years experienced any baggage problems, but we have several friends whose baggage missed their Moroc Air flights and they had to go back to the airport to pick it up.