Room for rent plaza Espana

Hey,

We are 2 working colleagues sharing the place in a new building located on Plaza Espana, in Barcelona.
A room is available and we are looking for a new renter.
We'd prefer someone clean and organised who has experience in living in a tidy place (preference for Scandinavian).

The room has a private living room attached.
Kitchen is fully equipped.
the apartment is in a new and clean building.

The neighbourhood is very quiet and we have a private roof terrasse.

Welcome on board Jimmi.morrison ;)

Your message will perfectly fit in the Barcelona Classifieds page, Category>Accommodation. So, can you please post it there.

Thanks ;)

Regards

Hi Jimmi,

As a new member to this forum I have just seen your message. Can you tell me how much the rent is for the room that is available and also if possible can you email me any images of the property, bedroom with ajoining lounge and any other image that will help fill in the blanks of the lovely descriptionyou have provided.

A little background information about myself. My experience is in the fashion and the Public Relations industry. I am planning on setting up my own business within my first year of moving to Spain. I am currently single, I love meeting new people, I appreciate my own company, love reading and meeting/learning about other cultures. I have lots of energy and a zest for life and new experiences. I also get on well with people and have a lovable/laughable character.

Warm regards,
Jeremy

Welcome on the forum Jeremy ;)