Chinese Language

Anyone is interested in Chinese Language (Mandarin)? Maybe all of us can meet somewhere (better in a Chinese restaurant), so that we can meet new people plus practise Mandarin at the same time. This is merely an idea but please feel free to drop off the comments.

Mandarin and Chinese languages are the same or not ? Do they have similarities?

As far as I know, they are both the same. It is just the way you pronounce it is the same but the characters may be different. There are two kinds of characters, traditional and simplified characters. :)I cannot read traditional characters as they are more complicated than the simplified ones >_< ;)

Chinese are the people
Mandarin is the chinese language

Lets meet! Count me in

That sound interesting and I am interested to join as well ...
Contact me if there is any plan. Tq

any suggestion for a first session? :D

Any Suggestion? What About Next Week to meet up? But one thing, My Chinese is very poor. Well ... Let me know anyone who are interested to join. Then, we gonna choose the place to meet up. K ?

Hi all,

Sorry for the late reply. If you guys have time to meet, lets meet at Union Mall (Narai Pizza Restaurant) on Friday (March 11) at 7 pm. Drop me a line if you can or cannot come so I can book a seat for you guys.

I will try to invite my girlfriends but not sure if they can come or not.

Cheers,

Mei

i guess i missed the latest session but i also interest in Chinese even my skill is empty ;)

so count me for next time

Thks 
Lina