How to get family joining visa in oman

Hello,
I'm currently working in Oman with employer's visa and wants to cancel that and wants to get family joining visa. My husband working in Oman. So please tell me what is the procedure to cancel job visa and to get the family joining visa.
Also I want to know, what is the criteria my husband should meet to get family joining visa for me.
Before cancelling my job visa, is it possible for my husband to apply for family joining visa for me? Please confirm, whether to apply for family joining visa, at first I should cancel my job visa or not.
While serving the notice period in my present company, side by side is it possible to apply for family joining visa ?
Thanks in advance.

You have to cancel one visa to get the other one.

With regard to the process you better consult your employer's PRO and your husband shall do the same with his Employer's PRO.

Your post has so many questions, kindly browse through the forum and read through many similar posts that have been previously answered. This will provide you with loads of info and insights about all of your concerns.

Hi Sharmistha seal,

As VidoDido has rightly advised, you must first take some efforts to read the numerous other posts already available in the forum on the very same subject.

Any supplementary question which perhaps may not be covered there can be posed afresh.

To answer you briefly, you must have your employer's NOC to be able to transfer your visa.

Your husband must be granted the family status by his employer if you can be provided with a family joining visa.

Your husband's minimum monthly salary has to be R.O. 600/- per month credited to his bank account, for which he would have to furnish the bank statement for 3-months as proof.

For more details, please read the discussions available in the forum.

Thanks. I will go through the earlier posts.

Thank you. I will go through the older posts and if I need some more clarifications, I will write back.