New Member Moving to Luquillo area from Chicago

Hello, I am new to the forum.  My wife and I are moving to Luquillo in May to a family home we have owned for nearly 40 years.  We are excited to leave behind the cold weather here in the Chicago area.  I cane across this website while doing some research and joined right away.  Our property is in Mata De Platano and we have been a part of the community there since my Father In Law started the home owners association 40+ years ago.  We look forward to meeting other families in the Luquillo area.  We have watched Luquillo grow up over the years. I work for Aon Hewitt and will be transferring to our Hato Rey offices.

If anyone has a recommendation of a good home remodeling contractor or company, please pass it along as we will be doing some renovations to a kitchen and master bathroom.  By the way, Pro Windows in Luquillo has outstanding products and service.  I have used them to replace the windows and doors in our property and could not be happier.

I hope to be active on the forum

Regards

Hey Bill, welcome to the forum. Glad to hear you are making the jump, have some Mofongo for me since I can't.
We welcome you to the forum and hope you participate often.
Rey

Hola welcome to the forum I live in Luquillo just made the move 2 years ago from New York I'm across the street from pro windows actually in Hacienda always nice to meet new friends in the area. Absolutely love it here !!!! Let's try and connect!!!