Hey im new on here..

Hey everyone.
Im Danny im 23 years old and im from England.

i met my danish girlfriend almost 4 years ago and we together have a 17 month old daughter. Im hoping to find a job in Copenhagen asap so i can settle down over here with them :)

I would also like to meet other people from abroad whos now living or considering moving to Denmark!

Thanks for reading me :)

Welcome on Expat.com Danny :)

Hey. I am an Englishman in CPH, the same as you except 1 year younger and with no children. I work in CPH airport and let me tell you there are plenty of English, Scottish and Irish people there. You should deffo try the shops inside the airport if working in retail is an option.

hi danny !!]
hope you diong well there . congratulations for you guys having a baby. well, i am interested into moving to denmark too. im from england asweell,(london) , could you please tell me how is the life there ? also job market ? i dont speak any danish at all , would there be any problems finding jobs ? i'd appretiate all your help.

thanks a lot
  jaimin

Hey, i'm English as well, got a Danish girlfriend and baby girl coming in the next few days. It's not the easiest place to find work but there is always laboring jobs and stage hand vacancies. Try worldwide-work.com they normally have some good jobs on there. You might want to get a head start with the language as well (if you don't already speak it) because i've been here a year and a half and I still speak sweet FA :)