Visa renewal query

Hello Boys & Girls,

I plan to leave Tripoli in 2 days time for a visa renewal(got the new visa number and everything) just recently been in a dilemma to go or wait for a week because looking at the current situation around middle east and elsewhere I was told by one of our PRO's at the company that it would be safe to wait another week instead of going in 2 days. He mentioned it's possible they may not issue me a visa in States because of the situation. Could someone please clarify or has anyone recently been able to get a visa stamped by the Libya Embassy at their home country? I really don't want to leave if they will not stamp the visa in the States, my b2b is still out not returning yet.

Afternoon, my experience has always been that whatever problems are happening here, once you have that visa number, your pretty much guaranteed to get a visa.
However, never having managed to get a visa issued in the US of A, I would listen to your PRO, if you have time left on your current visa, it may be prudent to wait and see what happens.
OB

I just listen to a radio interview;
The impact on Libya of the upheavals across the Arab world