Ban duration after first exit

Hello friends

I am seeking an urgent reply .
I was working as an electrical engineer in oman and took an emergency exit on 15 august 2016. But due to some problems I could nt able to return to oman .
Post enquiry i came to know that I can stay in my home country for 6 months only from the day of my  exit from oman. But someone one told me that it's not 6 months . It is 180 days only  . I went online to clarify this period issue but found nothing .
Hope some one provides me correct information here.

Plz answer my query

How long can an  expat with woring visa stay in his home country without being  banned ?

I left oman on 15 th August . So what date shall I  need to show up at airport without being banned ?

Waiting for the right information .

I have one more question plz
If in case I don't come back  then what date will my ban be counted from ?
From the day I took exit from oman ( 15 august 2016)  or  post (6 months or 180 days ) from my exit ?

Waiting for the quick response from all of you ....

Hi Shahsiddiq9,

Kindly redirect the questions you are asking strangers in an open forum to answer, straight to your last employer. Becuase, only they can answer these questions correctly since you are / were on their sponsorship.

Also, questions of very similar nature have already been addressed here in this forum. So do a site search for such queries and gather the required information, please.