Car Rental - Needed for 2 Months! Automatic Preferred!!

Hello all!

I'm looking to rent a reliable vehicle (automatic) for a period of 2 or 3 months.

The best price I've found so far is 500 rs a day - 15,000/month but the car is basically garbage. I've driven it for the past month and I dont really feel safe in it, especially if I want to take it for longer distances. It's super small, it stalls all the time, its very cheaply made and has no insurance.

I've been told that I'm getting a good price, but I'm willing to pay a bit more for something I can rely on - but not too much (1,000 rupees a day is over my budget).

Does anyone know any contacts who is willing to rent their car or 2-3 months and give me a good deal. I live in the Sodnac area and do not make an expat salary.

Please message me here if you have any information or advice!

Thank you!

Try Paradise Rentals but I believe they have now changed their name. You can try calling Shanga tel 698 7499 or the owner Vishal cell 2520764.

All of their cars are either brand new or only a couple of years old and have insurance and you should be able to get them for around 20k rupees per month.

hello am mike im willing to rent my car it's a nissan march year 2003 good condition automatic contact me if interested on 9399993 or sent me a private msg i promised to make a best price for you.