Barber shop in Grand Baie area?

Hey guys,

I need to go for a haircut but have no idea where to go or how much these generally cost...

Typical short on the sides, slightly longer on top with an even blend type of cut. Any suggestions? I live in Pereybere and work in Arsenal...

Just FYI, I'm quite pedantic about a good cut, blending, fine trimming etc so I'd appreciate the feedback...

How much do they normally charge, so I don't get ripped off when I walk in there as a "foreigner", you knkw what it's like :)

Ciao

Hee hee you make me laugh....
you sound like my son, he is also super particular about the cut. Very important that it's perfect. We are moving there in March next year so we also need to know where to go !!!
In Cape Town we are spoilt for choice.

Yes and I'm from Cape Town :) I used to go to a barber shop at the West Coast Village and those Moroccan boys knew their business...

I'll keep you updated though :)

Hi Werner, haven't really been keeping my expat.com profile up to date so maybe this response is a bit late... Anyway...

Moderated by Sarvesh 6 years ago
Reason : No free ads allowed on the forum + register your business in the business directory of the website
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Did you find a good place to go for your haircut ?? We are here now and the people need trims ??