SCE registration for expats

i went to SCE  last may 29,2013 but SCE told me that i will make appointment through phone but unti now i can not contact the SCE.
PLEASE HELP ME AND GUIDE ME NOW!......

renatomanalansan wrote:

i went to SCE  last may 29,2013 but SCE told me that i will make appointment through phone but unti now i can not contact the SCE.
PLEASE HELP ME AND GUIDE ME NOW!......

have you already made your registration online? All applications should be made online, they will not entertain personal appearances.

I have one concern about my application to SCE.I already registered and filled up some of the requirement. Last week i can Log-in several times but now i cannot since saturday. when i filled up the username and password it takes a minute to process but failed to open my account it will go  back to arabic log in format without any indication of error.

I need your advice to open my SCE account again.

Thanks,

joselarry wrote:

I have one concern about my application to SCE.I already registered and filled up some of the requirement. Last week i can Log-in several times but now i cannot since saturday. when i filled up the username and password it takes a minute to process but failed to open my account it will go  back to arabic log in format without any indication of error.

I need your advice to open my SCE account again.

Thanks,

It happened to me last week. What I did was clicked on the forgot password and asked for a new one. they sent me my new password through mobile. You can try this. hope it may help.

TELL ME HOW TO REGISTER IN SAUDI COUNCIL OF ENGINEERS.

@raoof1mohsin > my advise is that you read this thread.

Assalamu Alaykum.can anyone please help why is it that my regitration as engineer, the result is always "id or details are not validated"..is there anything wrong with my application?

still not working, SCE sent me back similar password

usmana wrote:

Assalamu Alaykum.can anyone please help why is it that my regitration as engineer, the result is always "id or details are not validated"..is there anything wrong with my application?

you may have input an invalid or incorrect passport ( entry ) numbers. verify that again.

joelarry wrote:

still not working, SCE sent me back similar password

Can you try copying and pasting the password they sent instead of typing it manually?

I want to know the procedure for SCE registration.The profession on my iqama does not match with with my job.
                                            Thanks

Sir I am a diploma holder and presently holding a position of QC in Paradigm Construction Company Limited Riyadh (CR:1010188728).
Please guide me whether I am eligible for the above captioned position or not.
Advice please
My particular are as follows
Iqama no:2268242290
Nationality: Pakistani
Mobile No:0596904853

@Muhammad Iftekhar > I advise you to go through this thread and read the information available.

Francesca

I had so many times registering but appears ID or details not activated what does it mean

Ramon Vicho wrote:

I had so many times registering but appears ID or details not activated what does it mean

when ID or details not validated appears, you might have input a wrong passport number or airport entry number ( which was a hand-written by airport official . Go re-check and verify. hope this helps.

I want to register to Saudi council of engineers

im trying to fill up the form for SCE, but i dont know my border number, from where can i get my border number???
Please Help me !

33maraba wrote:

im trying to fill up the form for SCE, but i dont know my border number, from where can i get my border number???
Please Help me !

normally it's on your visa page, it was hand-written by the airport official the day you arrived in the kingdom.

jqagasjr wrote:

I want to register to Saudi council of engineers

I suggest that you go through this thread concerning on how you can register.

Can i submit all certificates to sce personnel

I'm going to attach all my documents and credentials, so that you can review as soon as possible.
Thank you very much for your time.
God bless!

I want to Register with the saudi council of engineers as a Engineer

i want to register with the saudi council of Engineer as aEngineer

[Modere: Hors sujet]

Hi Hello!

@Narciso C. Nicasio > anything about SCE registration for expats? Thanks

Hello everyone and glad to join.

i came from my country with civil engineer vissa ...for first renewable case no need of my cv..in 2nd year renewble iqama they ask the approval of certificate of cv.
I have little bit different case from you, I have got B-tech (Bachelor of technology) dgree (2 Years) after DAE, I want to inquire if I can apply for SEC member ship, If you have received any information kindly share with me.

engr waqas wrote:

i came from my country with civil engineer vissa ...for first renewable case no need of my cv..in 2nd year renewble iqama they ask the approval of certificate of cv.
I have little bit different case from you, I have got B-tech (Bachelor of technology) dgree (2 Years) after DAE, I want to inquire if I can apply for SEC member ship, If you have received any information kindly share with me.

This is mandatory that all engineer visas must be applied for SCE membership otherwise you will not have your iqama renewed.

i want to register with the saudi council of Engineer as aEngineer

Hi Maqsood Nadeem,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Can you be more specific please ?

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

Greetings!

Dear Sir:

My name is Engr. Sergio B. Diasana, Sr., a Professional Mechanical Engineer, a Filipino. I have been working in Saudi Arabia since October 1981 in Abha, KSA.

I also worked in Jeddah and Riyadh in 1986 and 1990 respectively.
Presently I am employed with O&M Directorate, KKMC, Hafar Al Batin since 1992 to present. Present responsibility is the Sr. Mechanical Design Engineer in Project and Study Section., E&M Department.

I am a lifetime member with Philippine Society of Mechanical Engineer since 2004 and a member of PSME Saudi Arabia Chapter in Al Khobar and honorary member with PSME Riyadh Chapter where I finally defended my Thesis as PME in July 2010.

Must as I have longed time planned to be a member with the prestigious society of Saudi Engineers, here is my noble and unconditional word of honor to consider as future member of  Saudi Council of Engineers.

Best regards.

Sincerely yours,

Engr. SERGIO B. DIASANA, SR., PME
Sr. Mechanical Design Engineer

Office Number: 03-787-4169
Mobile number: 050-7290896

Dear Sir,
I have the degree of Civil Engineer and working here in Jeddah as engineer. My Iqama designation is not engineer I want to change my iqama designation as engineer what will I do?

Best regards.
Felix n Chavez

I want to SCE but the online process ask me to register in national
information center .please help me you have some idea on this.

@ Felix n Chavez and 112 -----> hope it helps.

oracletrek wrote:
Fazaluddin Mohammed wrote:

Please let me know the procedure to apply online for SCE registration

Here is a link for application
http://crm.saudieng.org/nCRM/Register.aspx?rt=prof

make sure that you keep the registration reference at the end the application request

Register for saudi council of engineers

@ khalidjaved : :up:

plz tell me should the sce registration is necessary for fresh engineer

can anyone guide me ?

@ sapnag : Please do refer to the messages on the above thread. You'll obtain the answer to your question. Thanks. Karen :)