SCE registration for expats

• Page 1 / 5

#2 02 January 2011 14:08:40

RedGoblin
RedGoblin
Abu Dhabi

Re: SCE registration for expats

There is a form that you will have to fill up which should be submitted along with the attested copy of your degree certificate.

This will be required during the time of iqama renewal. Ask your personnel mananger, to give you the forms.

#8 13 April 2011 12:33:04

rak2029
rak2029
taif

My profession is written on Iqama is "FUNY AJHAZA TABIYYA"(BIOMEDICAL TECHNICIAN)working in maintenance dept of Hospital passport office is not renewing my iqama without (SCE Registration)I heared it req for engineers only not for Technicians & some one has done in jeddaha without any requirements in same profession.pls guide me & many others who really suffering from this problem.   thanks

#11 30 October 2011 09:32:13

juncamilo
juncamilo
Khobar

I already submitted my online registration to Saudi Council of Engineer for about a month but up to now there is no feedback coming from SCE.How long will it takes to recieve the comfirmation of my registration. please..

#12 12 December 2011 03:56:28

deibarra
deibarra
Riyadh, Batha

Hi, I want to fill-up a form for SCE registration, how can I access this form. kindly guide me what to do. Thanks for your immediate reply

#13 20 January 2012 13:13:43

shamemaftab
shamemaftab
Jeddah

ASALAMOALIKUM

THIS IS SHAMIM AFTAB FROM DAR AL RIYADH , I SUBMITTED MY DOCUMENTS FOR IQAMA RENEWAL , MY REQUEST NUMBER IS 152513, BUT SAME I RECIEVED EMAIL FROM (SaudiEngCouncil"
[color=#ef2e0f]يرجى التسجيل بالاعتماد المهني(
Please, register in professional registeraion
التسجيل بالاعتماد المهني - Professional regiteration)

THIS IS EMAIL I RECIEVED .

I SEND AGAIN MY DOCUMENTS , HOW MANY TIME REALY I DONT KNOW SIR , BECAUSE I DIDNOT RECIEVED AND REQUEST NUMBER LIKE 152513,

SIR PLEASE GUIDE ME.
I WILL VERY THANKFULL TO YOU .

THANKS & BEST REGARDS
SHAMIM AFTAB
HAVE A NICE DAY.

#15 21 January 2012 08:00:44

dragonheart_01

Saudi council of engineer registrations takes so long. They are processing arab (Jordanian, Serian, Lebanese, etc.) guys immediately. They are not doing it in First come first serve basis. because until now i dont receive any message or text message for my application. I hope they should be fair in accepting applications because some iqama are in due date for renewal and SCE certification is now required.

#17 01 December 2012 14:55:50

engineeer
engineeer
Riyadh

i have tried the given link but after all information fed and the result showed that all was taken successfully ,,,,what is the next step ....i mean i will hopefully receive an e-mail....or do i have to visit them ,,,,,,,,,,,how much does it cost's?

#19 20 January 2013 19:05:17

abubakkar
abubakkar
Dammam

I am a civil engineer working in saudi arabia for the past 20 years. The profession in my iqama is also civil engineer. I am having  a 3 years diploma, with which I endorsed my visa at the time of arrival during 93. To register in saudi engineering council, will it be enough.. please let me know as my iqama renewal is nearby.

#20 27 January 2013 20:45:39

atifejazabbasi

i am civil engineer and i am from pakistan,., now i want to registeration from sce,., i already fill up the form and send tho sce,., but no reply from sce ,., now when i login there was written as ,.,

your request is at the council now to verify the certification conformity with information.,.,

plz guide me what i can do now?
shall i go tho sce offic?

#21 06 February 2013 06:52:57

anusree

atifejazabbasi wrote:

i am civil engineer and i am from pakistan,., now i want to registeration from sce,., i already fill up the form and send tho sce,., but no reply from sce ,., now when i login there was written as ,.,

your request is at the council now to verify the certification conformity with information.,.,

plz guide me what i can do now?
shall i go tho sce offic?

your registration done?
i am also waiting for sce for getting iqama

#27 14 February 2013 08:48:00

ampo
ampo
Riyadh

Please Let me know if i already done my registration if not please teach me how to register in Council of Saudi Engineers. Hope you will attain my quiery. Thank you and more power.

#28 16 February 2013 14:38:01

Henie
Henie
Dammam

Kindly help me what I will do, I registered in SCE last January 2011 but i didn't pay the dues of 2500 SR, coz I forwarded it to my employer and only now that they resolved the payment,My company shouldered only the 1250 SR membership fee to each employee. Now my problem is can I re-registered again so that my membership fee will be reduce or just pay to bank the amount of 1250 SR instead of 2500 SR? Can I go personally to SCE Office about this problem of mine? Please Help me because my iqama is near renewal. Thanks.

#29 16 February 2013 17:37:41

anusree

atifejazabbasi wrote:

i am still waiting for SCE reply. still no reply from SCE. now may b i shall visit there head office here in riyadh.

u got any sms?

#36 20 February 2013 09:36:12

saqib123
saqib123
al qassim

TREE DAYS IM WORKING THE SUMISSION THE INFORMATION BUT UNFORNITLY THE ON LINE PROCEDURE TIME THE PAGE NOT DISPLAY AND BACK PLESAE DEFINE WHAT CAN IDO

#38 21 February 2013 06:33:48

mastoi.sajjad
mastoi.sajjad
Karachi

Salam
I am coming to KSA on free visa(labour) but i  am computer engineer 
and t want to change my profession as engineer, what is procedure for changing profession

Sajjad Hussain

• Page 1 / 5
Expatriate health insurance Saudi Arabia
Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Saudi Arabia.
>> Click here
Expat banking Saudi Arabia
Discover the benefits of expat banking for people living and working abroad.
>> Click here
Moving to Saudi Arabia
A few tips from professionals about moving to Saudi Arabia.
>> Click here
Travel insurance Saudi Arabia
Don't worry and travel happy across Saudi Arabia.
>> Click here