To share reliable contacts and recommendations for people/services

I would like to propose a topic where we can share and/or recommend people/services based on the personal experience.

I will start:

* Reliable Taxi Dirver in Trou aux Biches:(being known him for 2 years. very punctual and careful driver)
   Name: Sunker tel. 259 33 13
* Deep See Fishing in Trou aux Biches
   Name: Henry contacts: blog.lingvo-consult.ru/?p=576
Computer assistance(repaire, upgrade, new)in Triolet
   Name: Dinesh Contacts: Perfect Computers Ltd [email protected]   tel. +230 7196431

...added

* Yassin Garage (Grand Bay) tel. 269 07 27

its amazing topic we shd grow wid such reliable stuff and inform each other with such stuff gr8 idea anton....:) hats off

i will share few more when i recollect them..

meanwhile i suggest we shd share info like offers around the island or smthng like that...

more comments are welcome :))

Great Idea Anton!

Here are a few I can suggest :

Reality Broker :Jose labou :7740118, very reliable and helpful, even after a month of taking the apt.

Taxi Services : Rouben : 7777900, reliable.. owns a fleet of taxis.

Cheers :)
Musheer

Mechanic - Triolet 261 6072.
I took my car to him after I got a recommendation from a friend. He has the BEST auto diagnostic computer on the island, 300,000 computer that tells everything about your car. He fixed a problem that another mechanic wanted 6000rs for 500rs. I was impressed.

Thanks for that. Is it the one at the beginning of Triolet on the left hand side?

Hi all,
here's a plumber that i found good. upon calls, he comes in for appointments:

Preetum-4288246

cheers all

pbrough wrote:

Mechanic - Triolet 261 6072.
I took my car to him after I got a recommendation from a friend. He has the BEST auto diagnostic computer on the island, 300,000 computer that tells everything about your car. He fixed a problem that another mechanic wanted 6000rs for 500rs. I was impressed.

Can ya give his name, and possibly a landmark please?
Would be of great help...