India

Hi all , located in Hull , very cold and dreaming of warmer climates !!

Hi Maxnic, welcome on Expat-blog! :)

I was located in Singapore for many years in the 90s and before i went there was the usual red tape to take care of before being allowed into the country , at that time one of the most frustrating things i had to do (amongst having jabs in my arms and finding a new home for my dog toodles) was trying to sell my car !!
In those days it was listings in the local papers , adverts in newsagents windows , i even paid for an advert on teletext !!!
All to no avail so it was the usual selling to my Uncle who paid a lot less than i wanted but hey he helped me out at the time and he wasn`t the most flush so thanks for that Uncle Michael !!

Anyway i stumbled upon this article cardealerdata.wordpress.com/2010/11/26/ways-to-sell-your-used-car

This was a really interesting read , if only the internet and such things were around in those days my organisation would have been a lot easier and more stress free . Singapore has the best food though !! Newton Circus is ace !!!

Maxnic
Welcome to the forum
Greetings ,
I am an Indian now in Grenoble ,France .it is sarounded by mountains and current temparature is around 5°Cwith prediction of it dipping down to  _9 °C  on this weekend

Would you like  to visit India ?I would be happy to exchange thoughts with you about India ,its vibrant multi ethnic culture
regards
Subodh