Need of work urgent

Hi.I am really in need of work to do.any help from anyone.any job am ok with it.as long as I am paid

To find a job, it is important to mention your education and past work experience.
You should also clarifyl your visa status - i.e. whether you are legally allowed to work.

I have completed high school and i.t training.

Without recognized university degree, it is very difficult to find a job in Singapore as a foreigner. But you can try applying at suitable companies in your industry nevertheless. Good luck!
You haven't replied about you visa status.

I am now about to come to Singapore

That doesn't answer any questions.  :huh:

I'd recommend you continue your education first, otherwise you're going to have a very difficult time as Beppi mentions.

Romaniac

Thank you very much

Apart from education, the most important thing is your visa status.

If you r holding a travel visa, chances to get a job is near to 0.

If you r holding dependant pass, then provide your education details or search jobs according to your qualification n exp in various local job portals, you may be hired.

If you r a PR then should not have much problem I believe.

Good luck.

I want a clerical Job in Singapore, having experience of more then 11 yrs and m a graduate.  But after sending CV to concerned companies, I am not receiving any reply. Why so?

Asifme: There are many possible reasons why your applications are not successful and it is difficult to tell from the very limited information you gave what applies in your case. Some examples are:
- You are not targeting the right companies
- Your CV and cover letter are not good
- Your background (education, work experience) does not fit the jobs applied for
- There are enough suitably skilled locals who can do the job (and must be hired first)
- You are not physically present in Singapore and thus the companies do not invite you for interviews