Best cities to live in Nigeria

Hi,

It's not always easy to decide in which area to settle in when moving to Nigeria. According to you, what are the best cites to live in?

Which regions offer most of the job opportunities, a good quality of life, an affordable cost of living?

Share with us the cities you would recommend to expats and soon-to-be expats in Nigeria.

Thank you in advance,

Julien

Okay, well I have lived in Nigeria for almost 12 years and so from experience I would have to recommend Lagos on Victoria  Island, Lekki, Ikoyi, Chevron Drive or VGC area. Lagos has many things to offer as far as jobs, entrainment,  very lively life style, security,  good schools, International community , embassies and etc.. The other place would be Abuja , it's quite, peaceful,  international community,  great schools and has decent entrainment.  I'm not too sure what area in Abuja is a great place to live but there are many places to check out.

Your reply...in addition to the area mentioned you can also enjoy your life in oshodi, mushin, ojuelegba, bariga, Ketu, orile, yaba,ajegunle to mention view but mind you please keep your phone when making calls cos guys are there to snatch it. Thanks

Plateau state is a good place to send the weekend , very good climate, safe for now but a very poor city when talking about industries.Rent is favourably cheap, a lot of natural seaneries, but lagos and abuse are the bomb.

Lagos State, porthicut, delta state, ikwaibom state and Abuja..