Looking for accomodation from 20 jan till 20 feb 2016

Dear all, im here to say what im looking for; period 1 month , studio in condo residence or boutique hotel with spacious room all amenities as cable tv , wifi internet and if possible with swimming pool. My first option will be a boutique Hotel if not a short stay in condo residence will be fine.
Area of staying in Old city inside the canal or near ping River or Nimman close to huay kaew intersection.
Budget no more than 20K bht 1 month rent.
Hope some of you can give me a good help.
Thanks in Advance.
Giotto

It is still high season, you can google serviced appartment in chiang mai, or look for owner renting their condo through website like airbnb or others, but can be expensive..

A cheap 30 sqm studio in Chiang Mia on daily basis can be rent around 500 THB daily and this will be in old condominium building without pool, gym, etc...

Other thing about rental from owner is you can be asked to pay for a deposit which can be as high as 1 month rental...

Anyway be sure electricity, water, common charges are included in this scenario..

Hi Giotto,

Please feel free to post an ad in the Housing in Chiang Mai  section, it might help you. :)

I also invite you to browse through the offers, you might find an offer which will suit you.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

Thanks Guys for your suggest i will gonna follow your advices.
But if some of you have some friend rent a fancy studio or own a botique hotel and need to make some cash will be glad to get a contact.
Regards
Giotto