Moving to Bangkok

Dear Friends, I am moving to Bangkok with my family by Jan and  need help and suggestion for 1 bedroom accommodation near Empire tower Sathorn or a place from where commuting to Empire tower is easy and not time consuming please suggest what are the places to look for and what can be the price range for 1 BHK and 2 BHK.

I am Indian and will request details of any Indian Community, grocery stores restaurants will also be great help, look forward to your help please.

Regards,

Garry

Hello Garry

I invite you to check out the rentals listing in the Housing in Bangkok section of the site.

You may also drop an advert of your search there to increase chances to find the best rental

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Promotion of own services and sharing of external links not allowed

I work in Sathorn, and it should already be familiar enough but there is a BTS stop there.  Since people tend to try and live near BTS stops, especially foreigners--overgeneralizing there, but you get the idea--it may work well to look for housing in the opposite direction of city center.  Of course there is no one city center in Bangkok, and Sathorn is a commercial center of sorts, with lots of neighborhoods along Sukhumvit as popular destinations and places to live.

I don't really know that much about housing though, or Indian communities and related shopping, so I can't be more specific or helpful than that.  Given that housing isn't exactly transparent in Bangkok it may work well to get a temporary place to start and plan to look around for a really good fit here.

Dear BKK,

Thanks for the suggestion

Hello Garry,

please check your inbox.

Thank you