Is it safe for woman to travel there?

Assalammualaikum all,
I plan to travel to bosnia as well with my friend. Is it safe for woman to travel there?

Yes dear, you can travel to Bosnia and stay there safely.

Good luck and happy new year.

Faida

Hi Faida, As far as I hear it is safe and nice place to visit but you surely need a tourist guide to go there
Enjoy!

Catch123 wrote:

Hi Faida, As far as I hear it is safe and nice place to visit but you surely need a tourist guide to go there
Enjoy!

We planned to go there on our own without the tourist guide as we always did before. Is it difficult to travel in Bosnia without a tourist guide? But if anyone have good tips to share to make my travelling to Bosnia smooth and easy would appreciate if you could share with me..:D

Hi There!
Yes my pleasure to help and assist you dear.
how many days will you spend there?

We havent decided yet how many days we gonna stay in Bosnia as we do have other places to visit as well. but your help in sharing tips and advice is really appreciated. When is the best time to visit bosnia anyway? I dont want too cold till i prefer to sleep under the blanket than sight seeing...hahaha.. I guess i am too used to tropical climate.

LOL
hi
There are several ‘good' seasons to visit Bosnia and Herzegovina. Summers throughout the whole country are hot and dry.However From June to mid-September the weather in Bosnia is warm and The best time for a winter visit is the snow months, particularly if you are a skier.
The reason why I have asked you how many days will you spend there is because the visit depending upon your stay.
Most welcome:)

I saw pictures of my friend in her facebook during her visit to bosnia. Bosnia has many picturesque places and beautiful in nature. But my friend went there with an agent. I guess I love to explore on my own thus offers more freedom. We might spend there around 5 days. Still toss a coin to choose between Bosnia and amsterdam...hehehe

Thanks Catch. If I'll be there I shall be in touch and tell you :) .

Hi Faida
Thank you and it will be my pleasure to.
If you do not mind I will contact you privately

Hi Catch,
I'm happy to talk to you and share your experience and know your suggestions.
Happy new year  :cheers: .

Faida

Thank you,
The pleasure is all mine