Rental Car for 1000 SAR p.m available?

Hello everyone,

I want to ask whether there is any agency/car rental service who provide Cars on Rent @ 1000 SAR p.m (max) ?

rollerblade wrote:

Hello everyone,

I want to ask whether there is any agency/car rental service who provide Cars on Rent @ 1000 SAR p.m (max) ?

The cheapest I have seen is SR70/day, which would roughly be about 2100 a month.

Yeah, sadly me too.. . . .
I am just looking for renting a car for such price :/

How long do you need it for?

Not sure exactly (as long as my company doesn't send me to site).

Our company provides us cars for site purpose only. This is the main reason that I do not want to lease my own car either since at anytime they can transfer us to site.

I am also lookin for a decent rent a car with fully insured vehicle on monthly basis. Let me know the available vendors to contact in Riyadh.

Hello friends,

I was in your situation 9 years ago in Dubai, rented a car at AED 90 per day  for weeks since I traveled from Dera to Jabal Ali daily and found it to be expensive, the solution I then found was I bought a used Lancer for AED 9000, used it for 4 months and sold it for 7900 during this period I replaced 2 tires.  :)

riazcdki wrote:

Hello friends,

I was in your situation 9 years ago in Dubai, rented a car at AED 90 per day  for weeks since I traveled from Dera to Jabal Ali daily and found it to be expensive, the solution I then found was I bought a used Lancer for AED 9000, used it for 4 months and sold it for 7900 during this period I replaced 2 tires.  :)

Lucky enough for not to be troubled with maintenance cost or changing spare parts as Mitsubishi parts are expensive.

So true.

I had a pretty bad experience with buying a used car last year. Thats why I am not risking myself to go for a used car this time.

I wish something like 1000 SAR p.m rental car offer is present somewhere and I get to find it. It would be pretty nice