Grade 110

Hi everyone

Hi Wilson

I finish Skype interview in last month with HMC panel for grade 110 position and they inform me the HR will contact you for offer letter and negotiation. I always read other grades,but how is the accommodation for grade 110? I can get full furnished family villa / flat ???? please reply me what are the benefits i can get for grade 110, so that i can prepare my self when the HR contact. Still the recruitment process is slow ??

I am currently in Saudi Arabia & planning to relocate in Qatar by accepting the job offer but I have some doubts so any answer from previous experiences will be very much helpful. waiting for your detailed reply.

Plzz guys.. i am waiting for your valuable reply..

Family accommodation( Flat) Provided for Grade 110. If the accommodation is full you can leavout( Housing allowance provided 5000 QR PM) Transportation allowance Provided, Family Visa with 3 kids and wife ( ticket provided annually with one month advance paid leave.)
Recruitment process totally depends on Department, better follow up with the Department Head or HR.

Topic Linked with Hamad Medical Hospital qatar

Thank you wilson