Hello

Well, I've just found out that this blog/forum is a great place to get information, to read, to discover,... not only in Hanoi, where I am living, but in many other places in Vietnam and all around the world. This is very different from other means of social network such as facebook, twitter, bla bla...I dont know but it seems that this page is more trustworthy  :unsure .
So I just want to say "hello" to all you guys and hope I can have more connections with Hanoian or expats or anyone wants to have good company and discover this beautiful city.
I think that's enough for greetings =)))). Hope you guys have a great day!

Hi
Greetings from Sri Lanka and next month we will be in VN :)
Cheers
Mal

Hello there from sunny South Africa!!

I'm sure you will find that this is one of the best forums to communicate with a variety of expats world wide!

Happy blogging :D

Hello

Mal: Wow, Welcome to Hanoi  :D . This city is definitely great destination. There's a lot of things out there waiting for you to discover. Do you come here to travel or to settle down? Anyway, when you arrive, it is kinda cold here so remember to bring your coat. Cheers cheers cheers :)

Jessi007: Yayyyy, definitely it is an amazing place. I'm still getting to know this place and how it works  :unsure .There's too much information @.@ . So you are from South Africa and do you intend to travel to Hanoi sometime?

Adhome01: Hiiiiiiii buddy

Hello there from Melbourne, Australia, king of sports...greetings to all.

hello, and welcome to Ho Chi Minh City soon!  :)

Jayceebee31 wrote:

Hello there from Melbourne, Australia, king of sports...greetings to all.

Hellooooo :)

Bui Diem Quyen wrote:

hello, and welcome to Ho Chi Minh City soon!  :)

Ho Chi Minh City is a great place, too. I am thinking about moving to HCM to build my career :)