Living in Hong Kong

The living standard in Hong Kong is si high that I am struggling whether to quit my full time job and be a stay at home mum. But I dont want to miss the growth of my baby. I know the first three year is the key..I am not sure what to do. Any advise us much appreciated!

The cost of living in Hong Kong is high. Your question to me seems backwards. You say you are working as of now so as of now you are missing most of the milestones of the growth of your baby? So you want to quit work and stay at home but you are not sure if you can do that because how expensive it is to live in Hong Kong? Well i was a house dad of 2 kids from birth until they were 15 and 13 years old. I would suggest  and if you can financially that staying at home, say the first 2 yrs, and really being with your child which means not being on the computer for hrs while the baby plays or watching tv would best for you and your baby. Stay at home teach the baby how to sleep on its own, talk to the baby, take the baby out, exercise with the baby, help the baby grow mentally and physically and dont mother it too much which means to me allow the baby to struggle and try hard before doing things for the baby. Good Luck, JW

thanks JWilliams.  Must appreciated, yes i have missed most of the milestones, and i m struggling to go to work in the morning, although i love my job but i also want to be with my child ...i hope i can make it soon!!

Would be nice to have a part time job? Say 25-30 hrs per week? JW

[Moderated]