Hiv test in China

Hello there,
I am looking for a help. I am living in China, Guangzhou city. I am working as an English teacher in the kindergarten as a teacher for a 3 years. I have a one year business visa now. This summer i went to my country (Russia) . Me and my husband are planning to have kids so i went there to a hospital for body checking. All the tests results were normal, just the HIV test was a positive. I was really shocked and next day i got the results i had to fly to China, so i was no have time to make a confirmation test. Do you know any hospital such tests? Do they make it anonymously? If the test will be positive again can i be sure that they will not deport me or i will have no any problem at school i am working in? Please, if somebody know any information i would be happy to get it, just really in shocked and don't know what to do

Being in Guangzhou, your best bet might be to go to Hong Kong and get tested there.  Higher quality medical facilities and patient confidentiality.  I don't know if hiv is grounds for deportation, but it is one of the things I was told the test for on working visa medical checks.