Moving too Marilao Bulacan in 4 weeks

Hi All
I am a brass and woodwind musical instrument repairer and musician ( trombone player ) from the UK. Have been heading a repair center and managing a music shop here In Singapore for the last 7 years, with a 2 year break in the middle to live in Philippines. I have a Filipina partner of 5 years who is in Singapore with me.

I will be moving back to the Philippines on the 30th Nov. The plan is to open a small repair center attached to a bistro bar somewhere along Mac Arthur Highway. I ran bars in the UK and chef., So my 2 strongest points in one business.

If anyone lives around that area please feel free to hook up with us on here. Be great to meet some more expats, I saw maybe 1 or 2 in passing a month in SM Marilao when I lived there before. Any musicians ?. Am looking at playing in or starting a Big Band

Or if you have F & B background and might be interested in joining forces in the Bistro, or just want to invest in a place you can chill and hang out. Or maybe the music side. Please send me a message.

Cheers

Dave

Hello Dave,,would love to hang around and bring friends over ur bistro,,im just 20 mins away from marilao..i also love listening to good music,,i sing too by friends requests,heheh...Goodluck on ur upcoming bistro..hope more expats and non-expats member here come and chill out at ur place..that would be nice , i think...cheers! :cheers:

Hi i am not a musician but i love music. I can cook and i love to eat. But what i would like is to eat at your restaurant. Do tell me when you are already open. I will try to go there. Thanks