Usa dream

I want to go to work in USA  any city if  someone offer me job as nanny or maid  and send me invitation or give me sponsor then my life time  dream will become true.

No one is going to sponsor you to come as a maid and/nanny.  There are plenty available here, so no work visa will be available.  Probably best to contact extraterrestrial on living where you are.

Why not, :(

angeline30 wrote:

Why not, :(

Someone would have to sponsor you and be totally responsible for you, no one is going to do that.  Your profession is not specialized enough to get a work visa.

Then after I won DV lottery visa I will go and work.I am graduate with dgree in Bsc  but I love to work with kids,home things so.

angeline30 wrote:

Then after I won DV lottery visa I will go and work.I am graduate with dgree in Bsc  but I love to work with kids,home things so.

Good luck winning the lottery.  I know people planning their retirement based on winning a lottery, not a good idea.

But I have plan to go to work and more I have dream since my childhood. You know after I get married and raised kids and so on,..just I am free to go. I am too young to be retirement.

angeline30 wrote:

But I have plan to go to work and more I have dream since my childhood. You know after I get married and raised kids and so on,..just I am free to go. I am too young to be retirement.

Just so you realize it is a dream, your best chance might have been to marry a USA citizen.

I am single again In  my middle age, sort of looking for,if you know some.. please, Introduce to me.

angeline30 wrote:

I am single again In  my middle age, sort of looking for,if you know some.. please, Introduce to me.

This is not a dating or a match making site.  Careful, you could be banned.

I hope your dreams for life in the country matches the reality on the ground, that it's realistic and achievable, so you don't end up disappointed if and when you manage to gain entry. I've came across a few who felt like failures and regretted the move. I guess it wasn't the place they thought it would be. Hopefully you've done your research.

XB23 wrote:

I hope your dreams for life in the country matches the reality on the ground, that it's realistic and achievable, so you don't end up disappointed if and when you manage to gain entry. I've came across a few who felt like failures and regretted the move. I guess it wasn't the place they thought it would be. Hopefully you've done your research.

Sounds like more research is required.

mugtech wrote:
XB23 wrote:

Yeah, I have a feeling it's a bit rushed and just wanting to get in there using anyway possible.

XB23 wrote:
mugtech wrote:
XB23 wrote:

Yeah, I have a feeling it's a bit rushed and just wanting to get in there using anyway possible.

Reduces the already late likelihood of success.

Ohhw really!
Any dating site can you recommend me.

angeline30 wrote:

Ohhw really!
Any dating site can you recommend me.

mugtech wrote:
XB23 wrote:
mugtech wrote:

Dream never expired or reduced nor take away.

angeline30 wrote:
mugtech wrote:
XB23 wrote:

Dream never expired or reduced nor take away.

Cannot take away, but will always just be a dream, no reality involved.