I would like to move to baku azerbaijan

Hi everyone. I am currently working here in Dubai United Arab Emirates and planning to move to Baku. Could anyone help me how to find employers or how to get working visa. I would love to hear from you. Thanks

well i live in Dubai as well and i am going to Baku on 30th Dec for vacation as my fiance is from Azerbaijan. you have to learn Azerbaijani language or Russian language in order to get a job or if you have exp in oil field or anything relation oil and petroleum then you find a good job there

Hi

To be honest I would stay in Dubai. Due to the lowering oil price many major employers are laying off staff, both local and expat.

You will not obtain a work visa unless you have a confirmed job offer.

Sadly the country is going through financial turmoil as the Manat keeps devoluating. Thus many locals are niw unemployed putting more strain on the jobs market. Food is also getting scarce particularly expat brands.

Dubai is a better option at the moment.

true when i was there one mannat was 1.2 usd now its have been 2 usd .Azerbaijan is facing economical crisis and they are trying to change mannat  currency to some other currency to stable the market

Dear Fahad,
Who're you on nation? Is your fiancee Azeri or just is living there? Are you planning to live in Azerbaijan?
Best wishes.

Dear,
I am from Azerbaijan but I've been living in Belarus for many years. To be honest, I wouldn't move o Azerbaijan if I were you. You had better move to Turkey. I think, Dubay is also good to find a job though people are chauvinist. I also don't like chauvinist people as I am humanist. Feel free ask any question again.
Best wishes.  zaidova2015.com

Hello.
For us A visa u can take an electronic form.
Paymant has to be 20 $

In Baku hotels per day from 40 $ to 250$

For Employer u have to look site -
job search.az

If any guestions else
U may ask

Hi
maybe currently this topic is not interesting .For getting working visa first you have to get job offer + Invitation letter .

Dear Murad,

1.    can you name few web-sites which have advertisements of furnished flats for rent in Baku? They can be in Azerbaijani (I can read it...)

2. If a given web-site shows an advertisement with a given price ox XXX AZN per month, what are typical for Azerbaijan "other" costs, which are not included in the quoted basic price, e.g. fee for estate agent, media usage, heating, communal services, initial deposit, parking/garage, insurance, etc.

3. What are technical issues one should ask for: e.g. continuity of water and electricity supply, availability of cable TV, Internet, etc?

4. Will the estate agent be willing to give information on neighbourhood conditions, e.g. safety, neighbours, ecological situation, expected attitude to foreigners or people with other religion, availability of food shops? If agent cannot be reliable source  of such information, who else can give such information?

With best regards,
Jacek

Please give me your whatsapp number .I will give you detail information

Dear Murad,

Thank you very much for your offer of help. I would be happy to talk via Whatsup, but I am not willing to send my number via this window. Send me your e-mail to *** and I will respond directly to you with my phone number.

With best regards,
Jacek Gajewski

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the open forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system if necessary. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Dear Naejbarcena,
I don't advise you to move to Baku. We can discuss it.
Best wishes.

Hi Murat,

the address you gave me did not work:

The email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please try double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or unnecessary spaces. Learn more at https://support.google.com/mail/?p=NoSuchUser w61-v6sor8368191qte.69 - gsmtp

Can you write me an e-mail to ***
Best regards,
Jacek

Moderated by Christine 5 years ago
Reason : please send your contact privately. Thank you

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Free advertising is not allowed. Please register your services in the business directory. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

:)

mychickens1 wrote:

Dear Fahad,
Who're you on nation? Is your fiancee Azeri or just is living there? Are you planning to live in Azerbaijan?
Best wishes.

hi

Fahad_3089 wrote:
mychickens1 wrote:

Dear Fahad,
Best wishes.

hi

my wife is azerbijani and i do live in baku / Dubai simultaneously

I am mixed race half Arab half indian my wife is Azeri Azerbaijan national

Nice!