Genuine case, need advice : employment agent

Hi any one can clarify my doubt as below.

I applying in job website and reply as come to me as job opening is there in Mauritius.

And job agent ask my resume education certificates passport scan copy.

After that he has confirm that you have selected by employer based on your resume.

After 2 days he confirm me that you need to come to our office for client interview.

I told him that I am staying so for from your city if possible arrange the telephonic interview.

And he ask me 5000 as registration fee and after interview will arrange.

Client took my interview 10 minutes and told you are selected.

After that job agent send that medical check up details and and submit the report.

After interview job offer will come with in 2 days and you need to fly from India to Mauritius in 1 week.

And told me job agent that visa are ready only name need to add.

You need to pay for airtecket 40000 Rs. Because when book airtecket before 1 or 2days of flight cost will be more.

Is it genuine case.

Before visa and job offer letter how can we book airtecket.

Please clarify.

Waiting for your helpful response.

I have read your posts .

You are a MBA with 10 years experience .

Anyone reading this will tell you its a scam.

Who was the client by the way .?

In some other posts you mentioned same situation that time it was Canada .
And members had advised you it was a scam ?

How can you fall for the same scam again ?
What was the name of the company ?

Apply though the right channels my friend
Avoid these guys .

Regards

Hello there udaykumar29931,

I have created a new thread on the Mauritius forum from your post so that you may get some infos pertaining to Mauritius.

Best of luck,
Bhavna

Sounds like a scam

MBA graduate working in private firm.

Having 12 year of experience.

You mean you have an MBA with 12 years of working experience and you are unable to detect scamming artists like bogus recruiters from overseas ( whose M.O. MONEY FIRST)  :( .

Sorry to burst your bubble and to be frank - I would have thought that someone with an MBA would be on LinkedIn or other professional social media to network to attract genuine recruiting agencies - whether on retainer or contingency.

As far as getting a work visa  in Canada , the best way to find out is to go on the govt Canada site on immigration and you will get all the info on  what is feasible, legal and how to go about getting employment in Canada.

Good luck to you

And he ask me 5000 as registration fee and after interview will arrange.

If you've been asked for this, you've already been scammed.

The Rs.40,000 must be the next (bigger) scam they are attempting to pull on you.

Based on what the others are saying, I think you may be a spammer or troll or something, cause you cannot claim to have an MBA and 10/12 years experience and then get conned twice.

Some folks on these forums though  :|