Looking to meet people.

Just moved to Bangkok.  Looking to meet some fun, interesting people.  If anyone is interested send me a message!

Welcome on Expat-blog bkkchris! :)

hello Chris.

Tell me about what you like to do for fun?
I'm coming from melbourne and would like to know where the cool bars and where to party?

Hi Guys

Well if you are looking for a few beers/good night out i could assist!!! :D

Been here just over 12 years. In saying that there are many parts and facets of this ole town i do not have a clue about. But i do have a great social life and know some great fun places to chill out, mix, mingle etc.

Let me know when you are about.

Dave

Hi Dave, I am out and about anytime and would love to meet up for a beer or something?  Email me at chris.f AT me DOT com

Juliboss88 - when your in town just drop me an email and I'd be happy to show you around a bit.

Hey Juliboss, i have a good friend who is from Melbourne, we worked together in Saudi in 1999/2000 for 6 months.

Let us all know when you are here!

Mailing now Chris.

Cheers

Hey man, there is an Italian Party going on at Bed supperclub Tonight, Im not actually going :( But if you want to go, ask for Dj.Andrea Good friend of mine, he will present you to some nice people.
Party starts at 9 i think till 1.

Sorry I missed the Italian party.  Anything interesting going on tonight/this weekend?

Cheers,
Chris

LoSo, a popular Thai rock group, is playing at Climax tonight (Nov 12).  Should be large crowd.
Climax is located in basement garage of Ambassador Hotel located on Sukhumvit Soi 11.

Are you about tonight Chris?

Woooowww...

I wanna join there but don't know any one. What to do?

Nan

I should be in Bus Stop Beer garden around 7pm Chris and All! Come along Nan!!

Hmmmm?

Where and how many people are there? I barely know any one even you!!!!

Not sure yet, i could be there on my own.....:cool:

Ill make it.  Might be closer to 7:30 though.

ooooohhhhhhh...

Don't you have any friend to go out with?

Yes but one is in Vietnam, One in UK, one with his GF tonight etc etc, just a low volume night babe.

Not even sure i will go yet, but hope so

hahahhah
So how we can communicate and find out each other?

Send me sms later on 0847733062

Cheers!!:P

yes...the problem is I don't know ur face   :)

I will be sat at front of bar.........i will try attach pic but have not got any here. 42 years old, tall UK guy.

Try my face book
[email protected] enter in the search

I will see you both there.  Around 7:30ish.  Cheers.

Hope so matey, just trying to get shoes on my broken toe!!!

Hello All,

I'm Nadia from Bangkok. I just joined Expat.com. Any plan for loy kra thong. Send me message please.
;)

Nadia

Hi Nadia (is that your name?)

Loy Krathong i will be in.........hungover maybe as i have big night this week with friends over from UK.

Are you centre BKK based?

Dave

Hi Chris.....looks like you were able to gather quite  a few friends over a short time. i will be coming to BKK on monday and will be shuffling between BKK and Pattaya. let me know if we can meet and matbe now you can tell me whats there to do in BKK?

Hey i'm in BKK too.
When could we meet ?

sure...is there a number that i can call

Chris and I should be out again this coming Friday if anyone wants to hook up?

I WOULD LIKE TO MEET YOU GUYS. DO LET ME KNOW WHERE ON FRIDAY

Hello All,

Any plan after Loy kra thong? I'm back to Bkk now!

hey guys,,well nice to know the network is active..
hope to join you one day..
me kinda new in here...
tc cheers..:)

Well ladies and gents, i will indeed be out on the town this coming weekend as my good friend is back for a few days from Vietnam. Doubtless to be found in Soi 4 Bus Stop Beer Garden as always!