Saudi Arabia free visa

Please someone help me. Someone from Saudi Arabia told me that I have to spend 2.5 lakh to get a free visa and their I can get job of my choice. I want to know that is there any such facility available to go to Saudi Arabia and get a good paid job. I also want to know that what is the processing time for such type of visa and what should I do to get this visa. Please reply me immediately because I left my current job in India form 6 month ago for this offer. Please help me..

My dear brother Saurav,

Free concept is illegal. If your close relatives or friends are living in Saudi Arabia and arranging for such faciliti then you can take risk.

Price depends upon visa category.

If you are new to Saudi and no relatives or close friends in Saudi. Then please do not take risk.

Regards

Imran

Dear Imran thanks a lot for your reply.
Actually they are my relatives but I have never been to any country. Imran is there any such facility available and what should be the processing time as per your idea and what should be the cost

Dear Sourav,

Free VISA is not a facility, in actual terms it is Illegal , though it is illegal many people do that way till they get safe and sound Job. And your Kafeel/Sponsor should be very supportive and honest. Your relatives would have checked all these things. If you trust your relatives please go ahead with Free VISA or else drop it.

"work hard in your home country till you get good experience and secure  a Job from Saudi". then your Saudi employer will take care all your VISA expenses. This is a ideal way.

For Engineer VISA it should take minimum 3-4 months for processing and VISA endorsement.

For Labor VISA category - it should complete in 30- 45 days. Please contact your agent for further details.

Hope my reply is helpful to you.

Thanks and Regards

Imran

Thanks Imran for your reply.
Help me out one more time
I want to know that what kind of job can I get there? I have 3 years experience in a IT company, and my age is 22. Please tell me about salary scale I can get in Saudi Arabia. Dear Imran please tell me that Dubai is better or Saudi Arabia??

Thanks & regards
     Sourav

Dear brother Sourav,

Salary depends on your trade and its demand in the market.

Saudi Arabia is the best place to save money when you compare with other gulf countries. For cost of living you can do research by your self. Please login to numbeo(dot)com. This website will help you understand cost of living and compare with other countries.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Imran