Work Permit

Hi everyone,

Wondered if you can help me.  i am a UK resident and now am living in Vietnam.  I have been volunteering for the last 6 months and now have just taken on the part time job to help pay the bills. 

The job requires me to obtain a work permit.  I understand I need to get my degree notarised and a police record check.  I wondered if anyone had any experience with gettibng these documents and whether it is possible if you are living in Vietnam.

Any advice is so much appreciated!

Thanks all

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Participate only in you can help + no promotion of services on forum please.

Many thread already answered these questions.
Use the search function on the top of this page or check in concerned topics.
Just search with the key words will suffice such as police record, justice record, certificate notarize, etc.

Hello,

Can you explain me more about the job that is needing to help from me. Let email in a privacy xxx I am manager of Maid service and be happy to any help or a volunteer.

Faithfully,
Thuy,

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your e-mail ad on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello everyone,

@ maidsaigon, we recommend members to share infos on the forum itself so that everyone can benefit from any relevant inputs that might be of some help.

If you want more infos, just ask about it and the initiator will surely provide them on the thread itself.

Thank you in advance,
All the best, :)
Bhavna

I can instruct you how to do.
You can call me "Tien" and contact me via phone number: ***

Moderated by Christine 8 years ago
Reason : please share useful info on the forum instead of giving only your contact details
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct