Going to India on vacation

hello

sir, i want to go on vacation to india; at that time i will buy a new visa. So now i want to confirm if i not put exit on my passport can Saudi embassy stamped a new visa or any Saudia law is there to cancel first visa or take same years.

thanks

Have you contacted the Indian embassy? For sure they have the answer to your question.

If you intend to return back to Saudi Arabia, what you would need is an exit-reentry visa.
(moderated)
- Anita

hi.. As per the new rules, NOC is not required but you need to have an final exit stamped from your company.. if the company you are working puts a ban on your passport for re entry in the kingdom than this could happen.. mostly the ban is for one to 2 yrs.. but it all depends on your relations with your company. but if you go on vacation and plan to come back on a new visa than this is not possible as Saudi embassy in India will first ask you to have a final exit stamped from your present sponsor... Take care.. cause rules over here are strict..

Left Saudi for emergency vacation with Exit-Reentry, Resigned from Job –notified boss through email while in home country. After  one year , Can Possibly Re-enter Saudi A. With New Work Visa and Sponsor? Is there a one year ban in this situation?

After working in Saudi for more than 6 months, I requested for a vacation, and my Employer allowed me to take early vacation due to a family problem . I was issued an exit re-entry visa. But due to the magnitude of this family problem, in July 2009, I decided to resign from my job (I did it through email), and did not go back to my work. It is construed that my work visa has already been cancelled. And as seen in a photocopy, my Iqama has expired last March 2010.

Now, I've received a nice Offer to work for another Employer in Saudi.

Will I be given by Saudi government an Entry work visa this June 2010 for a new employment by another Employer?
Please note that my previous Iqama has expired already in March 2010. My previous last exit from Saudi was on the ist week of July 2009.

Please advise.