New members of Thailand forum, introduce yourself here – 4th quarter of 2015

Welcome home kha :)
You may suit my new project as you have background in medical field.
Please private message me your contact.

Sorry that you got bad Yarris , I'm driving one for 6 years now, I love it.

Kob koon kha, I want to come home but not easy to find a job in Bangkok.

Hi I'm Nalin from Japan, I would like to know about Thailand and I'm bit interesting to some business with Thailand ,
So pls give some idea about Thailand

Thank you

Hi, Everybody.
I am Kevin Fu, from Taiwan.  I had been Thailand 20 years.  Nice to get information Expat.com from Google. Wishes every body happy in Thailand.

Hi
My name is Clark
I have been living in Thailand now for 6 months and am a professional flamenco and classical guitarist composer and performer.
Being an expat I have gained an interesting perspective and am enjoying experiencing the wonderful culture of Thailand.

Hi, my name is Katerina, I' from Moscow and want to live in Phuket for 5 month and want to find nanny for 6 month girl . She must to know how to drive a car.
Thank you

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please drop an advert in the proper section of the website : Babysitting in Phuket
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hey! Welcome to Thailand :) I'm living in the south of Thailand so if you ever come by this way let me know :)

Greetings everyone, I'm Nicola and I have been teaching in Thailand for 4 years now and I'm always looking to make new friends! I live in the south of Thailand! I live with my partner and our son. Recently just started a youtube channel to help new teachers in Thailand youtube.com/teachercola :). Nice to meet you all xx

Reason : Please do not post links to promote your own channel/website

Hello how are you doing Claire ? I'm Seike.

Hello Claire, I'm Seike

Hi everyone,

I am new on this forum.

Please do not hesitate to contact me to share our experience about the amazing Thailand!!

Hello everyone
I'm Chrissy , vietnamese girl but I can communicate in Thai fluently. I'm finding friend to coffee out and practise English, I stayed in BKK for 1 year more

I've been in Thailand last year, visited Phuket and Bangkok,  since then I am looking for another chance to be their again, I believe in moving permanently to live in Phuket, will be glad to know more about the opportunities over their of working.

dear bina,  I am  from dhaka university, Bangladesh for my MBA  internship staying in shukumvit soi 11. my office is in siam tower near central world. could we have a chat ...  kamrul

:) hello Everyone
I am new at this. Will post my photo soon. I am Singaporean and planning to live in Thailand as my second home. Currently exploring Phuket, and will be in town next week. Hope to meet up with the expat community.

Hi guys
Rick here from Huntington Beach, Cal., been here about 12 years, now teaching University at Rangsit, also have a house in Huahin on weekends coz I am a beach guy. ask me anything or maybe I'll ask you!

hmm, replies see out of sync

sorry to hear all that, santa rosa is a beautiful area, im from the south

Hi Rick
I am also a recent implant feom N CA. Lived there for 14 yr.
Maybe you can share some thots about home insurance. Do you know any home insurance agents ard Phuket?
I will be checking them out when I get there.
Drop me a note via email, whats yr email address pls?

Hi, xxx
Not sure about home insurance but can check by google on different insurance companies

Reason : Please do not post your e-mail ad on the forum, exchange contact details via private message.

Hi I'm Paul I've just moved here and currently looking for work I will post more as I get more acquainted

Hello my name is Harold. I'm 43 currently in Trat , Thailand. Been in Thailand for little over 30 days. Looking for work ( not teaching ) willing to do any other job. I will move if needed. I owned a small limousine business in Las Vegas, Nevada (USA). Love to meet people. Can work alone or in crowds. Can be a leader or a team player.

. Also looking to start a family here with a Thai woman.

My future holds business ownership here in Thailand. So also looking for investors. Feel free to ask questions and offer answers at any time.

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : For own security please do not share email address on forum

Hi I'm Paul I've just moved here and currently looking for work pretty much any sort of work will be ok.my main point is that i am native speaking English and i can write and read English also.i am studying for a diploma at the moment hoping for drug and alcohol rehab work either as a support worker or trainee counsellor but i am prepared to do anything that keeps me here. I am 48 years old and I'm living in Chiang Mai at the moment with my partner who is Thai.

My wife and I are traveling to Thailand in December 2015, looking to connect with a few expats and experience the real city outside of the tourist traps. We'll be in Phuket, Bangkok, Ko Phi Phi, Ko Samoi, and Chiang Mai. Give me a holler if you are in or near any of those cities.

Hey my wife and I are traveling to Thailand soon, would love to connect about some tips on what to do and where to go.

colasplace wrote:

Hey! Welcome to Thailand :) I'm living in the south of Thailand so if you ever come by this way let me know :)

My wife and I are traveling to Thailand in December 2015, looking to connect with a few expats and experience the real city outside of the tourist traps. We'll be in Phuket, Bangkok, Ko Phi Phi, Ko Samoi, and Chiang Mai. Give me a holler if you are in or near any of those cities.

Halo, I'm newbie here and just came across to your post.  I am from that rural area but now living in Bangkok.
To find foreigners around your Na Kae area might be hard but maybe you can see some people who might stay in That Panom. 

It's only 30 mins drive from Na Kae to That Panom:)  Hope you meet new friends, foreigners there.  Have fun there.

Cheers.
N.

Hi Lindsey, I'm Nancy from Vietnam, I've been in BK for a couple months. How long do you intent staying in BK? I wanna make friends with you, i hope we can chat more through cellphone or Line (my phone number is 0940171430).
By the way, I'm looking for a native English speaking Tutor who can help me improve my E speaking skill.  If you're interested, :) be my E tutor and I'll pay you for tutoring fee. You can contact me by email truonglieu.dnl [at] gmail.com. Hope we'll have great time with each other.

Hello everyone! My name is Julien and I am a chef from Montreal. I came to Thailand at the start of september for the purpose of travel and inspiration. I fell in love with that country, especialy Chiang Mai, where I have met some of the nicest people I now know. I have been thinking over and over since then about finding work in that city, the food culture there never stop to amaze me. I have started to contact some hotel on my own but I am new to the expat thing so that is why i came to this forum!

Hello! I am planning to go for a month vacation in Thailand. I've been there several times in Bangkok and now planning to go in Chiangmai, Thailand for the Loy Krathong Festival this November, are you planning to go there, if not may be you can let me introduce to someone you know living in Chiangmai. Thank you.

Hi, I am newbie here in this forum.. I just browse searching for some things to do in Chiangmai, Thailand this third week of November til December and linked me to this forum.. Kinda interesting for me so l registered and joined. As a new member today, l am seeking for a new adventure in Chiangmai and neighboring places or towns that can be explore during my stay in Thailand. I am a traveller looking forward for good new things to discover more about Thailand. Thank you.

Greetings everyone,   :)
I'm Maem and I am Thai living here for my whole life already.  I have been working in Marine Tour Guide on the Biggest Cruise , yacht as hostess and Sea Canoe.  I also been  teaching Thai to foreigner in the Natural approach at AUA- American University Alumni.   :one
All those experience keeping me enjoy my real estate agent job in the part of Orientation so much.  I am now learn lot of cross culture different.  Plus the real estate knowledge much more enough to assist new comer who plan to relocate to Bangkok, Thailand.  I understand that the Dark and Bright side is in everywhere.  :up:   I would love to be a trusted Thai friend to you.  :heart:   I'm always looking to make new friends!  :top:   My goal is show the Bright side of Thai!!  :gloria  Nice to meet you all.   :thanks:

Loy Kratong can be a nice festival depending where u are!

Hi all. Currently I live in the Southern Highlands of NSW. I reach retirement age in 12 months. I'm very seriously considering living my retired life overseas and have been researching Chiang Mai. I look forward to the challenge and excitement of a new culture. I've been to South America a couple of times (Chile, Peru and Bolivia) and thoroughly loved the different experiences, history and people. I speak some Spanish, I'm a horticulturist, horticulture teacher and assessor, My interests include history, science, growing food, sustainability, life-long learning and people.

Hoping to make contact with particularly Aussies living in Thailand generally and Chiang Mai specifically.

Looking forward to hearing from you, All advice welcome.

Peter S

Hi everyone
I am from Dhaka,Bangladesh.
I am coming to visit Thailand.
If anybody share me some experience I would be very glad to him or her.

Thanks

i am Indian living in Hyderabad working in media press as G M marketing i wants to move to pattaya seeking job similar

Hi there!  I am Naomi from the United States.  My boyfriend and I are traveling and have been on the road for the past 2 months.  We hope to end in Thailand and teach there.  I am Tefl certified and obtained my teaching certificate in Phuket in 2013.  I am in love with Thailand!  If anyone has any tips or recommendations for areas to live (anywhere in Thailand not just Phuket) we would love to hear from you!  We hope to arrive there early 2016.  Can't wait!!

Cheers!

Hey Brother :)

i am Ahsan Meer From Pakistan . i work as Hotel Manager here for in Pak for last 4 years. i have plan to move Bangkok this year any suggestions about finding good work there , i shall really appreciate your kind reply.

thanks & Regards
Ahsan Meer

Greetings ,
Sir hope you will be enjoying good health.it has been five years i am working as Hotel Manager here in Pak. any suggestions as i really want to move in Thailand . i have good experience in English language and excellent management skills.

i shall really appreciate kind words for you :)

Warm Regards
Ahsan

Closed