Piano Lessons in English in Berlin, Mitte

Hi,
I am a classical pianist. Recently moved to Berlin. Trained with 2 degrees at the Royal Academy of Music, London.
50 Euros per hour. 4 years experience teaching school pupils at the Purcell School of Music in Watford. Please email me: ************************

Best

Karim Said

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Karim,

Please post your ad in the Music Classes section of the Germany Classifieds, found at the top of the screen.  This will give make it easier for interested members to find you, as this topic will fade away in the forum over time.

Thanks

Romaniac
Expat-Blog Experts Team

Thanks very much. I have just done that, but the ad hasn't appeared on the list yet. Do you know how long it takes please? Just want to make sure it was succesful. Many thanks, karim

karimsaid70 wrote:

Thanks very much. I have just done that, but the ad hasn't appeared on the list yet. Do you know how long it takes please? Just want to make sure it was succesful. Many thanks, karim

I'm sure it will appear in the morning tomorrow after it's reviewed. Just be patient  :top:

Romaniac
Expat-Blog Experts Team