"Bonjour" every body!!!

Hello,

So, I'm a 29 French single, new comer in Kuwait.

I came from the French Alps close to Switzerland and before coming here I was working in the south of France.

I went in Kuwait for working and for "changing" life. The experience is in process and began very well!!!I'm really enjoy to live here and please to discover every time new things,even if it's good or bad.
But for the beginning all is fine and really funny, I hope it will continue on that way!!!

So one more time a big hello for every body!!!!

PS:Sorry for my english...I've to work for that

Franck

Hi Franck! Welcome on Expat-blog! :)

I have moved the discussion on the Kuwait forum. ;)

All the best,
Christine

Thank you Christine!!!
I've not post in the right place...Sorry for that!!!

Welcome to Kuwait!  I'm pretty new myself but I'm also enjoying it so far.  I saw you're going to the Flutag tomorrow.  Me too so maybe we'll bump into each other.

Welcome again!

Thank's cheltgirl,
Maybe I will see you there...

Have fun!!!

Hi

Some people are born lucky and so are u since u get to travel and enjoy diffrent parts of the world and live in diffrent cultures .Lovely

Charan

Hi,

So cheltgirl
I didn't see you at the redbull contest...It isn't normal there is not so much people!!!I spend all the afternoon looking at you in vain and I miss some crash...(I'm joking, sorry!!!).

Charan,
You're right some people are born lucky, but did they learn the life if all gone good for them, did they have the same satisfaction when a nice thing append...
You can be sure I take a real pleasure to travel and see other cultures, I think it's makes me better because I realise how easy my life is, and minimise the materials things for concentrate on better ways...(LOVE, Friendship,Family...)

I don't know if I write correctly and if you can understand what i would like describe.My english isn't so bad but I'm afraid to say something bad or hurtful...

All the best

welcome 2 KW f.f...

Ciao.

Thank you Care for me...

Hasta luego!!!

Bonjour! Pourqois Kuwait? haha! C'est tres chau ici, non? If you have not experienced the heat yet, you will!

So welcome and I hope you have a good stay here and find enough things to do to keep busy. Sans du vin!

well welcome to Kuwait :)

Hope you are comfortable in here !

Please feel free to chat with me... i'm from Kuwait.. and I love meeting new friends around the WORLD ! ;)

[email protected]

c ya !

wel come frank

how u feel in kuwait

Thank's for everybody...

And YES I feel very good here, and better every days.

I have so many things to discover, so many people to meet, and the most important....Find LOVE. Here is wasn't so easy but, the life reserve to all so much surprise...So wait and see!!!

People who live here, and Koweitis were really friendly and generous, I like that and it allows to be better so far of our contry

An other time, thank you and Happy EID!!!

lol frank how are you? wheres my picture.send it to me thru email.. i am so happy to meet you guys specially vincent..lol. hope to see you soon and take care.give my regards to vince

bonjour mesdemoiselles,je pourrais vous aider?

Hi everyone :)

@ Ace: Can you use English language in the Anglophone forum please.

Regards

it means "hello ladies,could i help u?"

I which you all the best for this new year!!!!

Thank everybody for all the replies....I'm back in Kuwait after a few weeks in France, and it was really good...

Happy new year!!!!

wish you the same Franck